1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paradise Sportsman Club, Paradise, PA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does Paradise Sportsman Club still shoot Monday and Thursday night? I drove down tonight arrived by 6:00 and found no one around.

I haven't been down for almost a year. I guess I should have found out first before making the drive. I noticed they were no longer listed on the ATA page as clubs to shoot in PA. Thanks,

Dale

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Dale, you picked the one Monday night they do not shoot, the third Monday of the month. The still shoot every Thursday night and every Monday but the third one of each month. There is also a meat shoot on the second Saturday morning of the month. They have not had a registered shoot for a few years.

Big Dave

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks for the reply. I guess that explains why there was no one there. I should have remembered this. If I'm not mistaken the third Monday of every month is meeting night. Is this correct? It's been a little over year ago since my last visit. Nothing like wasting a little gasoline. Oh well! Thanks again,

Dale,

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

It used to be coon hunters meeting night, don't know if they still meet but the no shooting has endured.

Big Dave

5. acre44

acre44 Member

which paradise, pa? what county?

6. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Lancaster, on Belmont Rd between 741 and 896.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.