1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Para Ordnance LDA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wayneo, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Looking at a Para LCD CCWx 745S .45acp. It seems like a well made gun, and has a really smooth trigger pull for a double action. Anybody have any input on this gun. Accuracy, dependability? Thanks, Wayne

2. JGS

JGS Member

I bought one and found it had too many sharp edges on it to shoot comfortably. I didn't pick up on the edges until I shot it. Be sure to shoot one before buying. A few pulls on the trigger in the store don't tell the whole story. I sold the Para and bought a Glock for those times when I don't want to carry a cocked and locked gun. JGS

3. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Most Para-Ordnance 1911's use a ramped barrel...in my experience they shoot far better (accuracy) than many 1911's that cost twice as much or more.

Jef S.

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I have a Para Tac40 and it's the best gun and most accurate that I have shot. LDA is the way to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.