1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PAPILLION GUN CLUB CHRISTMAS MEAT SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Nebraska's oldest gun club will be hosting its annual Christmas Meat Shoot on Sunday December 20th. Gate opens at 10:00am Shooting starts at 11:00am Papillion Gun Club is located at 16712 So. 87th st. Papillion Nebraska. Hope to see you there. Additionaly we will be using our two new Wobble traps also.

Mark Richards

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

WHEN?

3. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

sorry, message updated above.

4. acss

hey- we had a really good time at your last shoot-- looked like there was good crowd and several newer families -i grew up starting to shoot in the '60s- turkey and grociery shoots were big-- man i miss those days!!!

5. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

acss Thanks for coming in November we had a great turn out with 135 squads that day, Great weather, friends, food, and shooting of course.

Mark Richards

6. acss

i got in a shootoff with a young boy- we got over to the 27yd #5 post, i dropped a rock & he chipped his-- boy i'm glad i lost--- his father came up and whispered to me " he really needed that"- i still feel good ! ask yourself-- how long will that young man remmember that win? rural america at its finest moments!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.