1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paper Western Skeet LOads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Richiemac78, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

Can anyone advise approx value of 7 full boxes of 20 ga Western Super Skeet 7/8#9.All in original boxes, good condtion. No photographs as yet , am just trying to get an approx value of these
    shells from the late 40's early 50's . Thanks for any advice

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Are they the yellow and blue boxes w/ red lettering? "good condition" needs to be expanded on.

3. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

I am interested if they are for sale.
    Thanks, Scott

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

About ten bucks a box, high retail. However, shipping eats up the profit. Look on the Wardsauction website to see the latest prices. The last auction just ended and the prices are still up.

5. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

Thanks for feedback(s) : have not seen them as yet as a friend has them and they are for sale ....will post them later with photos and price. If they go by common carrier he will need some sort of Hazmet permit ????? THat could
    be a deal killer.
    Scott at twoatlo8 PM me your e-mail address and I will contact you at later
    date or better yet give me a FAX number : I am not too good at sending pics by internet but can get you some high resolution FAX's . THanks ...dick macgregor,
    Ohio.

6. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

Thanks for feedback(s) : have not seen them as yet as a friend has them and they are for sale ....will post them later with photos and price. If they go by common carrier he will need some sort of Hazmet permit ????? THat could
    be a deal killer.
    Scott at twoatlo8 PM me your e-mail address and I will contact you at later
    date or better yet give me a FAX number : I am not too good at sending pics by internet but can get you some high resolution FAX's . THanks ...dick macgregor,
    Ohio.

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hazmat not needed for shipping ammo UPS!!

8. TC

TC TS Member

Cannot go USPS, must ship UPS or FedX only. Must be marked "ORMD" on outside of container.

9. Richiemac78

Richiemac78 Member

Thanks guys will take photos this sunday and post if i think the asking price is reasonable. I looked up Wards Auction ; thanks for the tip ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.