1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paper shell heater FS(NOT SOLD)buyer backed out

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by XP100, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

20.00 + shipping. I just pluged it in and it heats fine. Shipping will not be much if you don't want the home made stand its on. Thanks
    [​IMG]

2. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

ttt. Buyer that wanted it had second thoughts and decided not to purchase it.

3. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I will take it. Let me know how you want to proceed. I will PM you with my info. Bill

4. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

can I ask a question.... what do you use this for? do you reform previously shot hulls or are you making new hulls with this? just curious if you don't mind.

paul

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Used for reforming paper hulls. It heats the wax thats embedded in the hull and straightens them out so they run thru the loader easier. Alot of guys put their paper hulls on a pan and cook them in the oven for a short time. Has a similar effect.

6. 2shot

2shot Member

0   0   0

xp10 has the heater been sold? Mike at iroese@iwaynet.net. If not I can use it. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.