1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PAPA JOHN'S BOYCOTT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by midalake, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

This OUTSPOKEN president hating, REPUBLICAN is the reason WHY there will be HUGE class wars.

" Pizza chain Papa John's told shareholders that President Obama's health care law will cost consumers more on their pizza.

On a conference call last week, CEO and founder John Schnatter (a Mitt Romney supporter and fundraiser) said the health care law's changes — set to go into effect in 2014 — will result in higher costs for the company — which they vowed to pass onto consumers.

"Our best estimate is that the Obamacare will cost 11 to 14 cents per pizza, or 15 to 20 cents per order from a corporate basis," Schnatter said".

THE American worker is DOOMED!!!!

How many more rankings do we have to slip in the treatment of workers before REVOLT!!!

For someone to withhold some common decency becauce of .20 cents is INSANE!!

GS

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste". UNCF

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Just where did you think the money for Obama's health care was going to come from?

4. lboh

lboh Member

You are obviously a product of the liberal driven everything free for me infection in our country right now.

He is doing this for the business to survive and grow. If you don't like it, go sit in a park and protest like the rest of your friends you troll.

He is trying to illustrate how much the crap being regulated on us is going to actually cost. Did you just think all the free stuff you expect would just appear and not be passed along in higher prices?

The true irony of your dear leader is that he is impacting the people he claims to protect, more than anyone else.

5. midalake

Iboh

Just want to be clear?

You would deprive someone of healthcare if you had to charge .20 cents more on a $12 product???

Ya I am SOOOOOOO Wrong.............

GS

PS I WILL NEVER buy a pizza from this place again!!!!!

6. lboh

lboh Member

Ok troll I am going to send you on a field trip to the Papa Johns HR website. Once there , you will notice he offers benefits today.

His costs are going up due to all the regulations needed to administer this by your dear leader and further grow multiple agencies.

Why does it take an extra 16,000 IRS agents to administer Obamacare? Why aren't you and your ACLU friends up in arms that in 2015 as part of submitting your taxes, you will be required to submit to the IRS a health form?

Enough time wasted on trolls today. I actually work and have little time for liberal ramblings they read from the the dear leaders blog sites

7. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Michelle doesn't want you eating pizzas anyway.

8. midalake

lboh

"he offers benefits"

Give me an f-in break...you think I was born at night?

I am sure it is a better plan or plan/cost to employee....wink wink

GS

9. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

OK... so now you want us to penalize a person that got an education, built a business up from nothing , opened hundreds of stores in the US and Canada, employed thousands of people. They are a success, so we dump on them?

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Dimalake you POS troll the first post you ever put on this site was whining that your ins went up because the mean Scott Walker didn't like you because you were costing the taxpayers an arm and a leg so you could retire at age 50 with full benefits

You have never run anything in your life except your mouth, the man you are going to "boycott" is running a business and employing people, if he has to raise the price of his product to cover costs that's the way it goes

11. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

You do realize that if your boycott is successful, business will decrease and employees with be laid off or fired because of it? Talk about counterproductive.

12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

What Catpower Said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joe joe90t

13. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Midalake,

If your boycott is succesful, who do you think will pay for obama care?

14. midalake

Just want to be clear?

You would deprive someone of healthcare if you had to charge .20 cents more on a $12 product???

Ya I am SOOOOOOO Wrong.............

GS

UP for the chosen who lack common sense and common decency!!!!

15. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

midalake...crawl back under your bridge...

16. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Reading this made me hungry; time to go to PapaJohns. Obamacare will result in many people either losing hours of work opportunity and/or healthcare benefits. The end result, as this bad law was designed is to screw things up so people will call for a single-payer system which gives the gov't 100% control over your healthcare. The bill was passed after bribing senators or call it whatever you wish. Seniors were duped to support a bill that will cause them to lose coverage; i.e., $700,000,000,000.00 out of Medicare to be applied to Obamacare. The experts say it will cause of loss of physicians accepting Medicare. The AARP Supplemental coverage will come to the rescue to sell, at a higher cost to seniors, to sell more expensive plans. I will never do business with AARP for many reasons. If you were a small business person you would understand what will have to happen in order for the business to survive. Most of people who worked in some type of government job will never understand how small businesses work. I suggest go start a business and hire 51 people and run your business. Make sure it's a single proprietorship so you put everything at risk if you believe Obamacare and re-election of this President was a good thing. Go Papa Johns. BT100dc

17. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Midalake..you are already boycotting frank little shooting, sams club and now papa johns and so far none of them has filed for bankruptcy protection. It is safe to assume that Federal, Winchester and Remington because of the nature of their business are probably conserative politically so where is your boycott gong to end? Well, with no shells you are willing to buy you won't be going to any gun clubs so none of us will have to put up with you. And in another thread you say boycotting is silly...but only when its against liberal businesses? ed nichols

18. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

Midalake,

How can you be so narrow minded? It's not just .20 on a pizza. It's the little bit extra in the price of every item at the grocery store. It's a little bit extra when getting work done on your car. It's a little bit extra on the clothes you buy. It will be a little bit extra on everything you buy. I don't think anybody in this world would mind paying just .20 extra on a pizza if it gave the country "free" healthcare, but we know that is doesn't stop at just pizza. A lot of those little bits add up to a giant number. Factor this on top of how much prices have risen and we all just got a giant pay decrease. Just like normal that funding will come from the middle class and the rich, to pay for those who can't, or won't, provide for themselves. I know you are probably thinking that Papa John's should just eat the difference. First what makes you an expert on their profit margins. Do you know how much their costs for ingrediants have gone up recently. Maybe they are running at a slim margin on Pizza already and that extra .20 per pizza would put them in the red, or such a small profit that it won't be worth it to run the business. When talking margins on food .20 can make a huge difference, especially when they could be selling tens of millions of pizzas. I know for a fact that McDonalds breaks absolutely even on there 1$ (it might be $1.29 now)double cheeseburgers, and they spends tons of money keeping that item at an even cost to them. They know the item is a draw to get a person to buy a large coke for $2. They have been spending countless hours and dollars researching what the price increas of .25 would do their total bottom line. Educate yourself on how a business is actually run, and maybe you won't be so surprised when prices start going up. .20 can and does make a huge difference in the food industry.

Edit: Also, if you want to boycott Papa Johns, go right ahead. That is allowed in this free country, until YOUR government takes that right away.

19. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Afraid, I won't boycott anyone's business if they make a good product and the price is right for my wallet regardless of their political opinions.

Political opinions don't make products, workers do.

I will say this, I think all pizza is overpriced, but it is tasty.

20. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I roll my own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how much do midacreek pay