1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pap Charlie's hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by John 53, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John 53

John 53 Member

0   0   0

Pap Charlie

I find myself in need of some twice fired hulls to use for hunting. In the past, I have always purchased these from Pap Charlie. I have sent a couple of emails, but have not received a reply. I got the email addy from his site.

Has something happened, and he is no longer selling hulls?

Is there anyone that has started to sell hulls on a regular basis as he used to do?

Thanks for any info you can give me.

John

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

He's a snowbird, and is probably not @ the Silver Dollar for the winter yet.

3. Terry_Maiden

Terry_Maiden TS Member

0   0   0

If you can't wait for Pap you can try sending an email to Marsha about the hulls you want. Try mvanduyn@satx.rr.com. It might take a few days to get a reply back since Marsha and her husband gather hulls from many different clubs in the San Antonio area and are often out on the road.

Terry M.

4. John 53

John 53 Member

0   0   0

Thanks, guys. I believe I will give Marsha and company a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pap charlie hulls

pap charlie shotgun hulls

pap charlies hulls

pap charlies trap shooters
pap charly hulls
pap hull charlie
papa charlies hulls
papcharlies hulls