1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Panda

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fandolino, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fandolino

fandolino TS Member

I'am interested in selling Perazzi 32"O/H RS in mint to excellent condition. What's a fair price to ask?

2. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

Geezus Jack ... You sure know how to make a guy feel welcome here. I'll bet he is real sorry that he used improper lexicon, although I bet everyone understands it except maybe you. Having a bad day?

3. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

MIA ... Actually you are more collegial as a parasite. And, hairy, I suppose there are two of you in the world, it is a big place after all. BTW, only one "s" in mistyped.

4. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

So was I hairy, but it got me to open the thread without being demeaning to the poster. I am sure that he/she will sort it out. Ah ha! Check the thread on MX2000RS PERAZZI.

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

MIA is the site know it all butt hole . It,s easy to know it all with little invested .

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

fandolino

Hey.....Why donta you checka da Blue Book! Why guess?

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Hairy Yes things are getting done and I,m tired .

Jack I,v read your crap for a long time and your still a dick head . I see your still trying to shoot registerd ?? Your one sorry trapshooter

8. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

You'll not change my opinion and I am sure you will tell me you don't care about my opinion which is fine. Keybear knows you pretty well I think and I agree with him. You are working hard to becme the biggest parasite on this forum.

9. moderator

moderator TS Member

KEYBEAR and DEVIL: That's about enough from you two children.

If you can't be civil, take a hike.

10. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Oh oh, busted by the cyber cop. It was just getting interesting. Richard

11. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Be nice, boys.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

12. Trapgeezer

Trapgeezer TS Member

Having read this thread several times I am at a loss as to why those two guys would be kicked off, particularly in light of much worse critisizm as a general rule. I read the Advocate's comment as a defense of the poster. Witness some of grammie's stuff and the foul language that pervades the forum. I notice that Mr. MIA signs as "cyber-cop" and find it distressing that *IF* he is a moderator that he would use this forum to wage personal war on people who disagree with him. Regarding your "2 and 2 together" Mr. MIA, Devil's Advocate referenced (in his third post) Mr. Andolino's second thread about his Perazzi in which he listed his name.

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/thread.cfm threadid=135228&messages=10#1191100

I think this action was a bit overboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.