1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pamela"atlas"geller a must read!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I just read a article by her and hoping someone can C/P it onto this site? she mention the federal reserve has loan 2 trillion and will not disclose to whom,why, or terms? she also believes something monumentally large is afoot in the U.S. and the following writing she disclosed, needs to be read by all!! slid

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

pamela

Where did you read the article?

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

pamela

I am not a fan of snopes.com but in searching for Pamela Geller and Federal Reserve, it brought up this.

4. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

pamela

Thank you bigdogtx, amazing about it's orgin, it was interesting reading when I recieved it. I could'nt believe the B.S. to get out of that site, the only thing missing was adds from oil co. banks, & our savior & his disciple, or better know as hope and change. I was amazed to see on regular T.V. that they showed the roughening raising hell with some of our politician. there is Hope for the U.S.A, "GOD BLESS AMERICIA" slid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.