1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PAM LINDEN PASSES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kingbang, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Our dearest friend Pamela Linden of the Cottage Grove Eugene Sportsmens Club passed away Tuesday Nov. 13th. Pam was loved and respected as a past secretary and member of our club, as a wonderful wife and grandmother. She is survived by her beloved husband Rieno Linden, her son Kenny and his wife Lisa, Her grandson Adain, Her mother Reba,her aunt Lola and Great Aunt Trudi.These are the local relatives I am aquanted with. Her service will be held Tuesday the 20th at Buell Chapel located at 620 6th street in Sprinfield,Or. At 4:00 P.M. After the service we will have a pot luck in her honor at the Grove. This is a night that we normally shoot, but this night we will not. My wife Marcey and I miss Pam terribly as I know do others. Please come and join us in honor of such a fine woman who's passing was so premature. There have been numerous passing of late and to those family's and friends we off our condolences as well.

Dennis Crowell

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Thanx Bob

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

For those wanting to attend the services, I'm told the time of the service in Springfield, OR has been changed to 3PM with pot luck at the Cottage Grove - Eugene club afterwards.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.