1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palmdale Fin @ Feather Winter Chain May 10-11

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILLMC, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Palmdale Fin & Feather Winter Chain May 10-11

Registration 8:00 a.m.- Shoot starts 9:00 a.m.
    Sat. 100 singles,100 handicap and 50 pair doubles
    Sun. 100 singles and 100 handicap
    Singles 5 classes (AA,A,B,C & D)- Handicap 3 yardage groups (19-22,23-26,27)
    Hamburgers & Cheeseburgers Available
    6 trap fields with Winchester Hand Set Machines With Green Dome White Flyer Targets. Bill Mclain 661-810-5324

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

3. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Terry: JK called me and squaded his bunch today, have not heard from Gary yet,he might be afraid of the WIND because as you know it don't blow at North Hollywood!! Bill

4. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Pat: I am just taking names and yardages and Sat I will put everyone on the squad sheets, anyway Pat I have your name down for sunday.If you have any preference on post let me know, I have 1-2-5 open on a squad if you would like,or I can start a new one
    Thank You Bill

5. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Done

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well Bill, no one has installed a 747 size wind machine at North Hollywood! lol. I can't make it this weekend but I think the Bomber is headed that way Sunday. I have to save some money. I can afford the gas, shells and targets, it's the side bets to Terry that are killing me. I'm going to have to get him to bet on Singles so that I can get some of my money back. :)

7. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Jim,,, I know a way you can distract him....Just tell youfeel like shooting shirtless and wear a leopard print bra...works every time!!! KYM

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Kym,

That is the way he has been distracting me! His cleavage will take your breath away.

Terry,

If singles are so easy then I guess you just ran one shell short at Redlands. I would have given you one for your last shot if I'd known.

9. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Bill,

You will see me Sunday windy or not. Squad me if you can, don't think I was put on the Stubbie squad. If Terry is coming I would shoot with him, at lease I'm not dumb enough to bet him :)

Bomber

10. BILLMC

BILLMC Member

Bomber: I put you on this morning.Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.