1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palm Swell--Where to Find

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lacy, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lacy

lacy TS Member

Years ago, I had a rubber "palm swell" made to stick on the grip of a shotgun or rifle. I didn't like the way it felt on the shotgun, but I would like to find one now to use on my target pistol. The grip (on the target pistol) is a little too narrow and I think this would be perfect. It was made of rubber with adhesive on the back. Does anyone know where I can find one now? Thanks. Lacy

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Kick-eez

3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

I tried the Kick-eez palm swell, depending on existing checkered stock, they don't always work. Somebody needs to invent something better, that works...Rob

4. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

palmswell gloves are a good option, many suppliers like houge, or gripswell...milt luther

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Wrap Wilsons Sof-Shok tennis wrap over the palm swell to really hold it in place. It ain't pretty but it does give you a lot of meat to hold onto.

Eric

6. gordy h

gordy h Active Member

I tryed the stick on type,but it didn't work for me. I made one from Kneadatite, had it on for 3 years now and no problems. Its a 2 pc putty
    you mix and form to your palm. When it hardens it's like rock. I checkerd mine before it set, then painted it black. I don't think you can ever get it off if you don't like it. Look for a old thred DIY Palm Swell-Kneadatite.28-Feb-08. If you can't find it,I have it in my records and will send you a copy, send me your e mail address. Butch H

7. lacy

lacy TS Member

Thanks for the great suggestions, guys. Tron, that kickeez stick-on is exactly what I'm looking for. Lacy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how important is palm swell

how important is palm swell on target shotgun

palmswell gloves

shotgun palm swell

shotgun stock palm swell

stick shotgun palm swell

where is the palm swell on a shotgun

wrap around palmswell grip for shotguns