1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palletjack

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by neo, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neo

neo Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Palletjack is a very good trapshooter to do business with. neo

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thx for letting us know. Most everyone on here knows this about him

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Some deals require a story. i can tell you that NEO is a patient man and recogized a good item and stayed after it. I have owned that item for 6 months adn only occasionally put out a feeler to sell it. He saw it and had to deal thru my stories and doubts, but he persisted and now owns a relly nice trapshooting item that I thought I might want to keep as poart of my varying stable of guns and parts. to top it off we had a minor misundersanding towrds th end of the process (caused by email glitches), but he sent in his son to the rescue and I got my act in gear and the item out. NEO likes it. As well he should. Thanks for putting up the thanks.

jack

4. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

0   0   0

Hey... Let's set this thread straight... MIA is not the bomb... They guy is a Bears fan for Pete's sake... Anybody that likes that club just ain't all there...

Sorry Jack... I had to do it...

LWL

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SAY WHAT

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Say What? Too many lines...