1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PALIN

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 221, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 221

221 Banned User Banned

Seems Sarah Palin is more than willing to support the Tea Party cause..................As long as she get's her 100,000.00 speaking fee

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/25/wealthy-donor-sues-tea-party-convention-organizer-palins-fee/?test=latestnews

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

Sarah Palin is a true American ....personifies the American Spirit of the American Dream, Entrepeneurialism...

4 Million for her book.......1 million a show for her new Reality show.....

Tens ofThousands for Speeches and Personal appearances....

More power to her, she speaks well for all of America and especially our Armed Forces.....

Regards

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Sounds like your beloved Clintons.

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Palin is an idiot....I have to shake my head why McCain picked her for his VP slot.

5. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

221 is the typicial news caster you see and hear, jump on palin "B.S." it's interesting he does'nt comment about all the money Bills making at his engagements, or that Barb B. when siting as the head of the Red Cross and getting 500,000.00 a year went unnotice or his other high price speaking A.O.! no lets jump on Palin, I bet she buys high price soap, and food, ooOH my god where does she get all the money?/ 221 get your head out of your almighty A--$$. you and your narrow minded thinking is why our country is in the mess it's in.. "slid"

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Subject: ~~~~~~~~~~~~PALIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Email:
    Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2010 - 06:52 AM ET
    Website Address:

Palin is an idiot....I have to shake my head why McCain picked her for his VP slot

Because he needed votes from conservatives and republicans....

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

McCain is a piece of S&^% and is a true Dumbasscrat.
    I don't mind Palin making all theat money giving those speaches for a true cause. Better than You Charlie Rangle not paying his taxes but making the rules.
    Clintons syphoning off drug money for Haiti and Mexcio right under the law abiding citizen and laughing their butts off.

I swear some of you guys are so blind and ingnorant that a brick wall would not wake you up.

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

This looks like a squabble between the donor and the convention organizer. It think that if you bother to do a little research you will find that Sarah Palin donated the $100,000 fee back to the Tea Party movement in some form or another.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/287006

She also stated in an interview immediately after the convention that she would donate it back. Why all the attacks on Sarah Palin? She holds no office, is running for no office and holds no power.

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

The tards are scared of her, she is brilliant

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

who would want Palin making foreign policy decisions??? She is just like little Bush, incompetent when it comes to making policy decisions. I look at the whole picture, not just gun rights. Gun rights mean squat when an incompetent leader makes irrational foreign policy decisions and puts our country at risk from our enemies. McCain should had picked someone more competent.

11. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I just can't for the life of me understand why she is supporting that RINO McCain. He is about as conservative as Bush was. J.D. Hayworth may be an idiot; but at least he sides with the conservatives; unlike McCain. McCain is talking conservative now, only because he's up for re-election. JMHO. Ed

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Ya, McCain should have picked someone with experience like our President? Or someone who is truley conservative and walks the walk. She is backing McCain because there is no proof his Republican opposition can beat the democrat contender.

13. ou.3200

Senrv99 - So, you would rather have Obama making foreign policy decisions? We are more at risk now than we have been for some time.

14. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

OU3200:

Well I don't see Obama going around the world wanting to crack skulls for no reason like we are the big bad kid on the block. We were worst off with Bush and his way of thinking....little man Bush trying to take on the whole world....yeah that makes a lot of sense. Forget about what is going on at home with the economy and domestic issues, let's focus on cracking skulls overseas and spend billions on a war that was a personal vendetta. That was Bush and Company's way of thinking.

15. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Oh yea Palin is a True American! I would be proud to have her for my President. tsk. tsk.

16. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What's this joker's speaking fee?

17. ou.3200

I didn't consider 9/11 to be "no reason" and Obama is following Bush's policy in Iraq and Afghanistan. He just doesn't have the respect of the other world leaders with the possible exception of Hugo Chavez.

18. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

so Iraq was responsible for 9/11? That's news to me....where are you getting your info from, Fox News?

19. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

So, we have a new idiot libby in the forum of serv99!? This is going to be fun! Is bammy your idot serv?! Tom Rhoads

20. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Whoops, freudian slip servie pooh pooh!@ Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.