1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSxP1ApDt2g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSxP1ApDt2g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Can we put her on the top of the ticket. Experience...smearience. This lady has common sense and KNOWS what we need to do!!

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

She also has a 4 month old child. What kind of mother travels 24-7 with a new born at home?...Ziggy

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

One that has a husband at home who takes care of the little one.

Would we be asking this of a male candidate?

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

What about Obama's little girls? He has been on the road 18 months.

6. chessney

chessney TS Member

Yea but Obama didn't deliver one 4 months ago.But being the mayor of a town of only 10,000 people then 2 years as Gov. She has allot of learning to do as opposed to Biden...Ziggy

7. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Well Ziggy, welcome to the 21st century. A lot of women go back to work shortly after delivering children. And some husbands stay home to take care of the kids.

As far as experience? She's the VP candidate, not the Presidential candidate.
    Some would say 2 years as Governor qualifies as more "executive" experience than Obama, Biden, and McCain have.

Obama is the Democrat's Presidential candidate. What has HE done?

8. chessney

chessney TS Member

He's got Oprah backing him!!!! Ziggy

9. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Seems to me she has the experience as Obama does. Biden will hold his hand the same as mcCain will hold hers. Who ever get in ..hopefully the old guy wont die
    hahaha

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Follow the link Zig and then come back less stupid.

11. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

Ziggy

Funny a guy on a shooting site would be backing a guy who wants to take your guns! Not to mention raise your taxes so some of will have to a few more years before we can retire and enjoy our guns and shooting. What gives?
    Go McCain-Palin!!!!

Dan McDermott

12. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Biden is a vaniac - hair transplants are the true sign of vanity:)

Fredmon

13. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see her mop the floor with Biden...and when she does, I'll be laughin my butt off! puablo

14. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

First polls in:

UTICA, New York - Republican John McCain's surprise announcement Friday of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate - some 16 hours after Democrat Barack Obama's historic speech accepting his party’s presidential nomination - has possibly stunted any Obama convention bump, the latest Zogby Interactive flash poll of the race shows.

The latest nationwide survey, begun Friday afternoon after the McCain announcement of Palin as running mate and completed mid-afternoon today, shows McCain/Palin at 47%, compared to 45% support for Obama/Biden.

15. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I see ole Zig's been into the urinal cakes again....must be a good high!!

Curt

16. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Ziggy is a perfect example of the Democratic Party today. Bush has beaten their brains out at every turn and their hatred has no bounds. The have controlled Congress for 2 years and have done nothing, repeat, NOTHING! My local paper is full of hate filled rants about the future VP. They don't know her but they hate her already. Strange bunch they are, it's hate, hate and more hate. We will still beat their brains out this time.

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

It is amazing how deranged these people are about Bush and now they extend it to everything that is not inline with their liberal/left agenda. It is a shame that they have stolen the leadership of the Democrat Party.

18. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I put together a number of postings from the net and placed them on my blog, to include a few photos...

http://losttarget.blogspot.com/2008/08/sarah-palin-nra-life-member-fisherman.html

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rick:

How do you REALLY feel? Good shot there, guy.

The remander of the Obamabots hanging here will never comprehend the truth. Blinders are a puke prerequisite.

HM

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Captain,

Would you mind hitting the return key to break up your paragraphs? I love your posts but hard on the bifocals to read the long ones. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.