1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palin Wins Debate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

Even though she might loose, i figured i would go ahead and post she won anyway,because im sure someone was going too anyway..

Bill

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm not sure what logic you are using by pre posting, but the debate will be subjective being as a lot of people will hear what they want to hear and many will not ... The Debate should be confined to the issues that are effecting "we the people" right now as well as the future ...

I hope GWB gets Bin Laden before he leaves the Oval office just for some icing on the cake ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

Palin will do fine with the original questions. It's the follow up's and quick responces that will let Biden smoke her and make her look like a fool....Ziggy

4. Don S

Don S Member

Tomorrows news; NBC declares Joe Biden wins the debate. ABC declares that Joe Biden wins the debate. CBS declares that Joe Biden wins the debate. FOX declares Sarah Palin wins the debate.

5. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

So far, I'd say the book writing, narrator sucks. This is the most boring debate I've ever seen. I'm turning it to the Outdoor Channel. By the way, Palin's is doing just fine.

6. Shilo

Shilo TS Member

GEE,S YOU ARE A SICK PERSON SHE WILL LOSE BUT IT WILL BE THE VOTES THAT COUNT,YES??

7. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

I am just dumbfounded that Biden can make flat out lies and not be called to the mat. Or maybe he is just so "out of touch" with the statements and beliefs that his running mate makes. Or maybe Obama has flip flopped so many times that Biden just can't keep up.

I am still dumbfounded with Biden's statement denying Obama wanting to set down with US enemy #1, the pres of Iran, and discuss options to becoming peacful!!! OMG! Biden must have been drunk that month!!!!
    Even better when Biden says at one point Obama did support funding troops in the Middle East! Since when?????

Lies, Lies, and more Lies that he will not have to be accountable for.

Now that I am semi vented....
    Stephanie

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I watched it for 1 hour 5 min. and could not take any more. I hope this piece of crap Biden goes to confession this week.

9. chessney

chessney TS Member

You have just witnessed the fall of the rep.party. Joe bidden hit a home run across the board..All palin could talk about was her times in alaska.Biden discredited mcsame on every topic..Her lack of experence showed through!!! Ziggy

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Ziggy, you shouldn't smoke crack and post.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Zigged, your baiting won't work. Your stupid statements are similar to biden's. I see you have copied and pasted this statement on 2 post here already....is this what your handler's had you to do? Do you get points on how many boards you get your snivel on?

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

ziggy,,,can you spell delusional????????????

Actually you look really stupid with that last statement,,,
    geeezzzzzz,,,

13. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Ziggy's statements are about as reliable as Biden's!

14. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The left-wing/Hollywood cowardly rich left-wing weasels lost today! Sarah Palin, a real tax paying, hard working American PERSON.....pulverized a pampered left wing lawyer-insider favored by the media.....

Who do you want as Commander in Chief? A metrosexual WEASEL or an AMERICAN HERO?

15. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

good morning to you too,,you liberal puke loser,,,,
    ran200 my a**,,,

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

r2, go read the post on Palin's security clearance and report back what your alternative is.

You suck, period.

HM

17. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I don't know what debate y'all were watching, but Sarah Palin definitely did an excellent job. Enough so that even the commentators from ABC and NBC admitted so. These people usually slam her at the first opportunity, and I heard them myself say immediately after the debate ended that she not only held her own, but she succeeded in getting across her message. Commentator and commentator called it a win for both sides and a much better debate than that between McCain and that other guy.

18. Don S

Don S Member

Both spent the evening competing for the middle class vote. Joe wasn't able to change my mind.

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have to say that though many people expected Gov.Palin to crash and burn thats the last thing she might of done last night but surely didn't do it when the lights were on ... Gov.Palin addressed the isses to the same extent that Biden did and more so on her follow ups ... Palin came across as a very well informed and intelegent woman and definately showed she has leadership ability ... Palin called Biden on some important issues about votes that he made statements about and persisted enough to get her point across without going ballistic on him and even said at one point that the proof will probably be in the morning news ... I give the win to Palin and feel she truly is a breath of fresh air compared to Politics as usual that Biden has grown accustomed to ... Palin defended McCains policys and gave enough information about herself, her family, and her back ground to develope creditability ...

This debate like all debates are usually very subjective, so those who are in favor of either side will claim a victory when in fact Palin came across as the clear winner from where I was sitting ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Palin did an excellent job! When asked a question she just answered something she knew about, When she said something that Joe questioned, she never answered just moved to somthing else. She for the most part she didn't come across as confused and lost like other appearences. She got in a hit with the white flag thing(untrue)and the drill baby drill. She did as well as anyone could expect.
    So in a way she won, it like playing the best football team in the state and lossing, but not by much! That's some kind of win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.