1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PALIN, WHAT THE RIGHT HAS DREAMING ABOUT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paladin, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

PALIN, WHAT THE RIGHT HAS BEEN DREAMING ABOUT

Finally, someone that 51% of the population will relate to. A highly intelligent, highly motivated soccer mom that understands the trials and tribulations of motherhood. This is unprecedented, since most could not relate to dishonest Hitlary.

The more the liberals ridicule Sarah's family and their situations, the more it will help her.

The Republican party has been courting the lady vote without much success before, but they hit a home run with Sarah Palin,,BIG TIME. The dumo party is in a state of mass confusion, and it doesn't get any better than that!!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Shhh, Paladin...the snarky, smart-aleck Obamaniacs are busy punching and kicking the girls at recess - don't disturb their fun!

Obama has frantic news releases out, deploring his followers to please not engage in this...but it appears his willing lackeys like sjk didn't get the word...

They just couldn't contain their glee...jumped right on their keyboards (stay tuned, for more sneering contempt of those "common red-state folk" who are too dumb to avoid getting knocked up...probably the same folks John Kerry said were too dumb to avoid winding up in the Military...)

3. Shoot-at-em

Shoot-at-em TS Member

Paladin, I think that your assessment is correct. But buzz-gun is right. Let's keep it to ourselves and watch the show!

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

PALIN, WHAT THE RIGHT HAS BEEN DREAMING ABOUT

From Fox, from the Palin's;

"We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us,” the Palins said in the statement. “Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We’re proud of Bristol’s decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support.”

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I sure do hope this don't hurt her and McCain and whole party!

6. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

How many of us have been in this situation? Millions and millions, she is a class act that the Repubs have been needing for years. I'm a lifelong Repub but am not happy with the "good ole boys". I'm supporting her 100%, and even Obama did the right thing today. He said families are off limits, end of story. Let's keep on the issues of economy, military, health care, that is plenty to keep us all occupied. I personally think Obama is not a bad person at all, he has the wrong policies. I read that he has always been very liberal but prefers negotiation to confrontation. We'll see, still voting for Palin.

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

McCain was right on with his selection.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

It does show how vile and worthless the Left and the morally devoid media is when they have to attack a 17 year old girl in a most unfortunate but survivable situation.

Show their true colors.

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Obama's response also puts him in a good light with the public.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Jimmy Carter had Billy. I don't remember if any menton was made of that.

HM

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

He had no choice on what to say about it, and he knew it.

Personally, I'm not giving him any credit for it, whatsoever. He's a politician. That means saying what you're supposed to say, when you're supposed to say it.

Cynical? Yes. But that party has given me one slick-tongued Bill Clinton too many.

12. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I agree with BUZZ

13. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Been a Repub for all my life, but there are some in our party who have a lot to answer for. Politicians have their slime, both parties. Some of my buddies are die hard Dems and they are darn nice fellas. If I had to vote for only the 4 it would be : 1. Palin 2. McCain 3. Obama 4. Biden.

14. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Or could it be that Obama's comments today were just to keep pace with McCains TV ad congratulating Obama on his convention speech in that it coincided with a M.L. King anniversary. Then McCain graciously put Gustav before his own convention???
    And to boot, if you didn't see it, the Brian Williams/McCain interview showed a calm and collected FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. JMO

milt

15. nipper

nipper TS Member

yea, 17 year old,unmarried pregnant daughter, lucy you got some splaining to do.....

bill

16. nipper

nipper TS Member

Hey, Nipper (BH): THIS THREAD RESPONSE IS DELETED.

That'll be enough of this behavior. Next one will cost you your emembership here.

If you have a problem with someone us PM.

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Hey nipper/bill,

Would you have wanted Amanda to be aborted?

18. nipper

nipper TS Member

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    JBrooks, quote: "It does show how vile and worthless the Left and the morally devoid media is when they have to attack a 17 year old girl in a most unfortunate but survivable situation.... Show their true colors."<br>
    <br>
    Not only that, but the Left are now attacking a portion of their own constituency - unwed mothers.

20. nipper

nipper TS Member

where is baby daddy at?? shooting trap??

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.