1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palin v. Obama - Comparison

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Just some info to peruse....

Curt

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2008/08/30/sarah-palin-vs-barack-obama/

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Obama defends natural disaster experience

From CNN Political Producer Ed Hornick

(CNN) — Barack Obama defended his experience in dealing with natural disasters, such as Hurricane Katrina, and took a swipe at newly minted GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

In an interview on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 Monday night, Obama was asked about whether his experience in the U.S. Senate dealing with weather-related situations compares to Palin’s executive experience running the state of Alaska and as the small town mayor of Wasilla, Alaska.

“My understanding is that Gov. Palin’s town, Wassilla, has I think 50 employees. We've got 2500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe 12 million dollars a year – we have a budget of about three times that just for the month,” Obama responded.

Our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the past couple of years and certainly in terms of the legislation I’ve passed in the past couple of years, post-Katrina.”

3. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

36 Million Dollars a month budget to get elected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To a job that pays 250K a year plus perks. Am I missing something?

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Now here's some important stuff:

www.peteyandpetunia.com/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm

5. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

timb99

Okay, That is pretty funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.