1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palin...uhm...what?!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Trappy12, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Alright so you guys want to talk about inexperience with Obama, well, nobody should deny that. But let's take a look at this Palin thing for a second. Now she has two years experience as a governor. McCain is what, 72? So that puts Palin a heartbeat away from become the leader of the greatest and most powerful nation in the world. Undoubtedly this was a political strategy by McCain's Campaign, but was this really putting his country first? Or just trying to get elected? Should he get elected, he will put someone with almost zero experience in the number two chair for the leader of the free world. Talk about scary!
    -Trappy

2. JLSIMON

JLSIMON Member

Never be scared of someone with values Trappy!!

Jim

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

right on Jim

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good values start at an early age and through the years they become larger through experience.

Pay attention trappy....you may just learn something....and quit thinking like you're waiting for some Entitlement Program.

Curt

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Sorry guys, values don't lead a country.
    -Trappy

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

re: values don't lead a country

They sure do....

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

"Sorry guys, values don't lead a country."

But tough-minded, well-though-out action DOES. Palin has shown that she is capable in this regard.

It would be good if values played a part in politics.

8. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

When you compare the accomplishments of Palin to Obama it is clear she can point to more concrete results during her Mayorship than he can point to in his entire legislative career. Factor in the very real experience and accomplishments she has as Governor, and you wonder what the Dems are thinking. It's a hoot (and a double standard) that Obama supporters say the woman who may end up a heartbeat away from the Presidency doesn't have the necessary experience, while it is perfectly OK for the man who wants to BE President to have even less. Go figure?

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Trappy, the answer is very simple. The Dems had to get someone with so little experience that he wouldn't have a bad track record, unlike more experienced Dems. Obama has been in the senate for three years, but in reality only one, since he's been mainly running for the White House, and even in that one year he's managed to not do anything whatsoever remotely resembling a leadership role.<br>
    <br>
    Now look at Palin. While desperate Dems try to make her out to be a small town mayor, she's been the governor of our largest and most important energy state for 20 months, in which time she's successfully fought corruption and implemented reforms, some of which ticked off her own party members. As a governor she's had more executive experience than Obama.

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Obama has vote "here" more times then he has voted for anything useful.

Some voting record...

Jerbear

11. willing

willing Member

You must remember Obama stands for change from the old DC crowd, thats why he chose that jerk for VP who has been in the senate for 35 years. You can see where the change is going.

Bill

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Trappy- come back and post when you have an original thought of your own. Everything that you said in your original post was taken directly from the liberal media's comments yesterday. Nice try.

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They use Obamas chair to prop the door to the Senate open for those crawling in, the only time Obama uses it is when he is voting in favor of tax increases ... The usual Democrate, big ideas in a little mind and where from there is anybodys guess ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. at_trap_89

at_trap_89 TS Member

Unfortunate that some people my age can be so clueless..

Trappy (who I thought left this site), Gov. Palin has 2 years executive experience over the largest state in the US, as well as being head of the Alaskan National Guard. She was also a mayor - which is more executive experience.

Obammie has NIL - ZERO executive experience. Neither does Biden-the-bonehead - they're both legislators and the majority of Obammie's term was spent campaigning.

Values do guide a leader to make the right decisions.. The fact is, Palin who is in line for VP has more experience than Obama who thinks he ready to be the big P. I hope Palin eventually runs for Pres.

Bliz is right...every thing you said Trappy is right out of "left field"; the Democrat's talking points. You're an empty suit, a liberal tool, and a troll Trappy...a leftist like Obammie and people that swoon over him - THAT is scary.

15. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Crappy Trappy at it again I see. Like Blizzard said, a complete reiteration of another thread by a Commie liberal. BRGII

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Trappy is in a family that has money. He won't have to worry when they take the guns away from commoners, that just means his private club will be less crowded for him to shoot.

I think a little time in the service, (enlisted men, not ROTC NAZI) might get him to think differently.

Gjo join the Marines, Trappy, show us you have the stuff. Then you can criticize McCain. But wait till after you're done with boot camp.

HM

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well, at least the Dems are glad New Orleans is going to get hit by another hurricane:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrBus8ORR78&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrBus8ORR78&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

18. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Governor Palin has more executive experience that Obama and Biden combined. The only thing those two guys have ever done in office is figure out ways to spend our tax dollars, usually on leftist give away programs. JRM

19. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

halfmile, excuse me? Get your facts straight buddy! My dad designs trade show booths! Yeah, lots of money to be had there! I am not a member of that club, the club was gracious enough to give us a home without requiring membership. And a member I am not!

MIA, I won't be voting for anyone! One year off unfortunately.

And yeah you guys are right. I stole this from some other post by some "liberal commie," since I can't think for myself. Right, of course! Good deductions, and I am loving the constructive posts!

I don't know this so it is a serious question...Well how much legislating has McCain been doing while he was out campaigning? Also, you talk about Joe Biden not having experience, well what gives McCain more experience over him? I don't recall McCain leading anything either! And isn't Biden the head of Foreign Affairs? There's some leadership!
    -Trappy

20. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

After seeing her, and researching about her...I really wish she was running for the number one spot. She seems to have it all! I wish her well. puablo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.