1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palin hits a home run

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dove Commander, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

She's not even finished, and she's steal'n the show. A breath of fresh air. I'd hate to be Biden in a debate with the "Pit bull". She speaks from the heart.

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

She is for sure the real deal. There is hope after all.

3. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I'm luke-warm with her. She definitely knows the energy issue--no doubt.

Guliani outshined her though.

I'll be interested to hear the conservative bloggers interpretation of her.

Walker

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Walker, you'd be luke warm with Reagan. As a matter of fact, she reminds me of Reagan. Thank you!

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The hell with McCain....<br>
    <br>
    PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Another thing Walker...I don't think she cares what "bloggers" think. She cares about one thing.....America. Whats your priority?

7. BMC

BMC Member

Amazing woman. And I agree that Guliani was great!

8. Chipper77

Chipper77 Member

You just saw the first woman president of the USA.

9. Brian in Oregon

Oh come off the "I'm kinda sorta siding with you guys to deflect suspicions that I'm a Democratic Underground Obamabot here to sow discontent amongst conservative gunowners" ploy, Walker.

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Brian, you know what a mother grizzly will do to anyone that she thinks is trying to hurt her cubs.

How would you like to be the one that trys to take a shot at THIS womens kids? If the demokrats have a brain in their heads,(debatable) tonights speech should show them that that is not the road they want to go down.

I understand that she helped the speech writers with tonights speech, but those people should get a raise.

AJ100

11. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Dittos! Huge homerun for Palin!!! She just slapped one over the Green Monster.

Dems, If yer Skeered, Say yer Skeered. I you aint Skeered now, wait till November cause this gal just single-handedly re-energized the GOP.

YYEEEEEEEEE HHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!Time to go shoot up a whole clip of .223s.
    Todd

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Dumbocrats are SCARED!!! VERY, VERY SCARED!!!

13. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Ok Walker--nipper-2str8 and all you Obamabots you can state looking for a new job . Obama is amateur
    ALF

14. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I'm lukewarm because I saw too much of her family on the camera when they've asked that the family be off-limits. I thought she was incredibly engaging and sincere but I think the speech-writers took her down the attack politics thing too much.

Rudy made the argument against Obama and for McCain. I would have been happier with Governor Palin making the case for Vice President Palin and stay above the fray with the attacks on the Democrats.

BTW, Reagan is and will always be my political hero--so get a life with the closet Democrat thing. Just because I spend my time educating myself on the issues does not mean that I am an elitist.

If I were an Obamabot, why in G-d's name would I waste my time arguing the likes of Brooks and Brian--two crazies who can't see past their K-Y and Guns n Ammo? Debating issues with them is no challenge. My 4-year-old son dissects a flawed argument better than they do.

Boy... do I miss Mitt and Rudy though. Romney and McCain would have been a great ticket. McCain needs to use Romney and Rudy more on the stump.

Walker

15. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

Keith Olbermann is a very very unhappy man right now after the Palin speech. You can see the disappointment on his face.

16. Brian in Oregon

Cripes Walker, your "I'm a Republican for Obama" line is getting pretty thin. Real conservatives who don't care for McCain or Palin are voting for Bob Barr. Not Obama.

17. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/26535823#26535823" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

18. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

It seems when a Democrat is accused of slamming someone, he proclaims, while beating his chest, that he is being fair and objective, and MUST tell the truth.

When a Republican tells the truth about someone, he is accused of slamming and being dishonest.

I can see Ms. Palin taking over the POTUS slot in 2012, if not before. It would seem she makes more executive decisions at the BREAKFAST table each morning than the Democratic Contender has ever made.

At my stage in life, my primary concern is to grow old gracefully, not lose the rights of citizenship, not have to eat CAT FOOD when I am infirm, and to see a positive future for the next generation of leaders, shooters, and champions.

19. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

For the first time I'll open the John's fundraiser letter and I'll contribute.

Charlie

20. BustClays

BustClays Member

She makes me want to lube up my shotgun and fire off a couple rounds, WOW!!!!

bustclays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.