1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Palin/Couric Interveiw

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by otnot, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

So what do all you Palin lovers think of her after the interview with Katie Couric? Do you really think she is ready to be our vice president? After seeing her performances of late, I don't even want her back as our governor.

2. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Well otnot, its like this. Katie showed her obvious bias in her questions to our next vice president and her questions to Obama gave him opportunity to bash McCain. If katie thinks a passport is the key to knowing foreign policy then the thousands that have them should be in line for Secretary of State positions. Sarah Palin paid attention to her own states affairs rather than vacation on taxpayers dollars like our carpetbagger from
    Arkansas did to us here in New York. Katie Couric is third...dead last in the Television ratings and justly so. Ed Nichols

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Don't want her back? I guess that puts you in the 20% that doesn't like what she has done in Alaska. 80% approval rating the last I heard.

"Palin is broadly popular in Alaska. A late July poll from Hays Research placed her approval rating at 80%."

AJ100

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Katie is a loser

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

You guys can spin this one all you want. Bottom line, she's got no clue. Trapper, I wasn't aware that she was supposed to ask her easy questions? Is that all she can handle?
    -Trappy

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Katie should stick with reporting the news and forget the interviews because her loyalty to the leftys is way to obvious to make a good show ... The reason Couric is last in the ratings is because she belongs there, next step out the door because she can't even pretend to non biased ...
    Would love to have Palin as our Governor so that Lezbo that is in there now would be gone ...
    WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The problem with those interviews is that they can edit and leave pertinent parts on the cutting room floor to make anyone look like a fool. 60 Minutes does it, Charles Gibson/ABC did it and I suspect Katie Couric/CBS did the same thing. I will draw no conclusions based on edited interview tapes of the major news media outlets.

8. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

OTNOT!!

I can't belive you said that. are you serious...or are you just stirring the pot?

Since when does a VP candidate need to know what a former Govenor, from a rinky state of Arkansas, might have accomplished in that state. He who had then ended up in the Whitehouse and brought such disgrace to the OVAL OFFICE.

Catty Couric, who has no clue herself, was only trying to play a game of "gottcha". And didn't succeed.

Next thing you know you'll try to have us believe that B. Hussein Obummer is totally qualified, is experienced, a patriot, salutes the AMERICAN flag, pledges allegience, dis-avows muslims & islam and lets see what else...... OH YEAH!! He returns some $126 some odd thousand dollars to the people that he got from the Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac fiasco along with Christopher Dodd and others.

Jim.... I'm totally shocked & appalled by your comment!!

DON

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hey, Trappy...when did your guy ever have to field one hard-ball question yet??? Being a cartoonist, first thing I noticed last night on several occasions was the resemblance of your guy and Alfred E. Neuman.
    BYE-BYE, puablo

10. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Excuses excuses excuses...Hey! I think she should talk to Putin and see how she does! I think it's a great idea to have a vice president who can't even talk to the media! How is she going to deal with the tough world leaders?! They will tear her to shreds. Clearly, she can't even handle pressure well.
    -Trappy

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

otnot to make comments. You show your ignorance. What do you folks think the media would have done if Palin had said FDR was President in 1929 and had gone on TV when the market crashed?

We must assume that either the media is totally in the Obamatank, they have aleady accepted that Biden if mentally insane or both.

For your viewing pleasure:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NTBZHf6WyG0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NTBZHf6WyG0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The guy is a total idiot and people want him to be Vice President?

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

JB Ignorant I maybe stupid I'm not. I personally don't like either choice that has been laid before me for president and vice president. When Sarah was elected Governor we didn't get to see all sides of her that have been brought forth by the media. Both interview I have seen she comes across as nothing more than a beauty queen. Why do you think Mcain has kept her away from the media. Hell I saw a video of her being exorcised by her pastor of witches. She obviously has not a clue about foreign policy. The thought of her running our country if something happens to Mccain frightens the hell out of me. If this is the best decision Mcain can make for a running mate I guess I won't be voting for him.

13. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

otnot, I think McCain and his people realize Americans have had it with the current system and the 2 parties were stuck with. Palin is not your normal politician. Sure she lacks some experience, but look at Obama! I would rather have a rookie with gumption, than a dirty veteran. Biden turns my stomach. If Palin can keep her crap straight and not get drawn into the usual Washington/Media hype, she has a future. Hopefully, she is for real. Unfortunately, we won't know for 4 years.

14. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

The interview was not fair. Couric asked questions. And, occasionally she followed them up. It was kind of like a gun fight with an unarmed man.

15. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Were they real important questions like "What is the Bush Doctrine?" You know, the doctrine that doesn't really exist except in the media's mind?

16. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Then you OTNOT vote for him. That is your right.

Just please don't bore the hell out of us with all the party line liberal crap. I think you had better double check the words before the dot in our sites name.

What in the hell do you expect when you post stuff like that? It sounds like you think that obama/biden would be a good choice? If you are not voting for John McCain/Sarah palin, who ARE you endorsing?

AJ100

17. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

Jim for Governor, Jim for governor, Jim for Governor......RAH! RAH! RAH!

You go OTNOT!!

It's OK, ole' friend, I'll still squad with ya....BUT! U gotta go to the proper week long shooting event 1st.
    LOL_____ DON

18. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

I don't believe palin has a clue.

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh swanny, what would know of a clue when you are trying to elect Al Franken. Get a grip on something besides yourself.

20. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

We had a pro wrestler for Gov.....don't forget that one. It's a wonderful state! Franken would be a good liberal to have in office though. I met him a couple times and he seems informed, intelligent, open to new ideas....I guess, not republican:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.