1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pair of choke tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oldstuff, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Have a pair of choke tubes that were given to me. I don,t know what they fit. One is marked full, the other is marked SK1/SC1. I took two pictures. The second one shows the double lines just above the threads. I would like $12.50 for the pair shipped in a small Priority Box to all fifty sates. They appear to be in good condition.

2. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

2nd picture

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Gut reaction says Remington but need better pics to make a better guess.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

A picture showing the whole choke would help. Will be a tough ID and sale on a pic of threads alone.

5. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    I don't know why I can't get the second picture to take. Like right now as I type this is shows it is there. These choke tubes will not fit a Remington 870 Express. I wasn't trying to just show the threads. The only thing I can use for indentification is the double rig around the choke tube. They are flush fit and have an overall length of 2 1/8". (this is using a tape measure)

6. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Well I'll be it is now there. RJ

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

I think they are Browning invector chokes. Take them to a gun shop and they will tell you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.