1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Painted Composite Stock??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CKR, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKR

CKR Member

My Daughter is in want of a "cool" stock for her 391. We saw some at the PA state shoot (crazy designs and paint jobs) but I don't remember who's they were. Haven't had much luck with an internet search. Figured someone here could point me in the right direction for manufacturers, retailers etc. Thanks in advance.

CKR

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

See above....

Jerbear

3. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I paint composite stocks and forends. Email me with details, and I will get with you. Matt Woodson

4. CKR

CKR Member

Thanks for the replies. Anyone else?

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

ckr

Ok I know Matt.

sglfr45 and in another thread I think he said he has never done one yet for the trap shooting public but im sure he has done other stuff but I know him and he works in a machine shop so that there tells me that he has to be pretty precise in his work.

So if myself if I wanted something like that done then I would email him to see if he could do what you want and im sure since he is the profession that I think he will tell you the truth if he can or not.

All I know is if I want something painted I will ask him if he can do the job or not and im sure he will tell me the truth.

Maybe since he is just getting in the biz he might even be a lot cheaper and just as good as the pros.

Just a thought.

Foggy

6. Chris

Chris TS Member

Click on the above!

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.