1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Packman/ Motordoc Internet date

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

It was a long time coming but we finally made it. Packman and Motordoc. It was a fun evening at the gun club. Ohio and Oregon meet at the trap field. With a borrowed gun, borrowed shells and a borrowed vest Motordoc and Packman went at it. First the buddy shoot. Packman lost that one to the Motordoc. Then the chip shoot! One person shoots at the chipped piece from the other shooter. Packman was not feeling very good and the two partners had a really BAD showing. Then another and the same result. Packman is feeling worst but his evening brightens when Todd, his regular partner show up. He wins the next buddy shoot with Todd and leaves the Motordoc to shoot with someone else. Packman told me he was sick BUT he shot well with his partner. Another Oakley and Motordoc comes in second. Nice evening. Motordoc was handicapped because of shooting a borrowed gun WITH a pull trigger, strange people, strange range, and strange shells. Packman gave me the shells and because of cost reduced the shot and powder to try and make Motordoc look bad. Well anyway, it was a terrific evening with a great bunch of people. Only problem with the entire evening was that Packman wanted a kiss goodnight and a little sex and I told him not on the first date. It was lots of fun, we all enjoyed ourselves, and I’m only kidding about the kiss goodnight. Thanks Gary for a great time. Motordoc.

2. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

Reminder: This is a forum for TRAP not SKEET shooters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.