1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Packin' heat at the trap club

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mrskeet410, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Packin' Heat at the trap club.

Yep, Struting in from the trap line right past the "NO LOADED GUNS IN THE CLUBHOUSE" sign, with heat strapped on his hip. Real unsavory looking type. Just the type you don't want to around your daughter. I'm not a member of this club so I watch to see what the members and officers say.

Strut sits at a table. It isn't two minutes until strut pulls his piece and starts showing it around...to some kids. Then he pulls the the clip, thumbs out a round, and hands clip and bullet to a kid. Gun sitting on table with three or four kids around it.

Sorry I was at a meeting once where a guy pulled the same thing. Clip out, "unloaded", showing it off, passing it around, then back to the owner, clip still out, then BANG, owner puts a bullet through his hand. Very lucky nobody else was sitting on the other side of his hand.

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

Do make this crap up or is the snow just deep at your place? Your point is what? I know fish on.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Sure...........

Another thing. They are called mags, not clips.

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Was this at the whites only club too? Lets digress a bit while we are at it. If he pulled the mag and chambered round, how did he shoot his hand when he got the gun back? I carry pretty much everywhere myself and have for as long as I can remember just on the off chance that some liberal gets cut off from welfare and snaps or a troll is running amuck.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Should we check our Snopes to see if it actually happened??

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

I agree with the others, I call bullshit on this one. It never happened.

But, since I always allow uncertainty for error, please feel free to name the "meeting" this accidental discharge happened at, and provide 2 corroborating witnesses - if anybody will publicly admit to having seen you at an actual gun club (I'm assuming this "meeting" to which you refer did actually happen at a gun club, and not at a "Yes We Can - Sportsmen For Obama" meeting).

(PS - ever get the uneasy feeling you're a "joke" on this site?)

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Personally I like skeeties term "strut". Dam it brings up visions of ole cowboy shows. I mean that Iam really taken with "strut".

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What was she doing around guns anyway? Every damn thing I have read from her liberal troll mouth is anti-gun. I call BS that she even attends a club. The liberal troll just chose a user name with a shooting sport and gun caliber to make us think she is legit. I ain't buying it.

9. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Ban this AZZTARD. Why is this chit allowed on a gun forum in the first place? Any mods around anymore?

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm thinking that Mrs. Keet is a blonde.

11. Itchyb

Itchyb TS Member

I think it is Crappy12's alter ego.

12. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Mrskeets, you should of just called him a "dork" to his face, like you do on here about ccdw holders. You should have said "Put the heat away dork, or I might have to put it away where the sun don't shine. Why didn't you do that? Huh? Yeah, we KNOW why!

13. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

MRSKEET???

Are you out there?? or are you busy getting pounded by the only black member at your "Whites only Club"?????

14. cnsane

cnsane Member

I usually ignore any "No Guns Allowed" signs. Most times they never realize I don't follow their "rules". They can order me off the property and that's it. And they'll be polite about it. After all, I'm the only one there who's armed.
    But yes, there have been a few times I was seeing loved ones off at the airport and had to go back to my car for just a minute.

15. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Too late keetie! My reliable source says your daughter is already having relations with an unsavory character, if you know what I mean?! Tom Rhoads

16. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Bozo the clown at it again!

D.P.Reynolds

17. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Pheasant Master, i'm with you man, STRUT, its only 10 weeks till gobbler season,man i love to see'em STRUT.

18. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

What am imagination MS Skeet has!

19. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Don't know why Mrskeet is so unbelievable to you guys. Why, just the other day a guy came into our Northern-European-only gun club and waved around his Glock. He ran off two guys who looked Italian and took a shot at a black lab.

Then he went out to shoot. While we didn't mind him runnin' off the Dagos and the colored pooch, we were mighty disgusted that he shot from the wrong yardage and turned down two hard left angles.

And wouldn't ya know...the sandbaggin' SOB hit the second Lewis class.

20. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

LOL! Thanks Lit for making my late morning! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.