1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific366?????????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DecalDude, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I recently picked up a Pacific 366 12ga loader and after a lot of cleaning and a bit of tinkering , I got it to load shells.

I have heard of Hornady rebuilding the Hornady 366 will they do Pacifics as well?

Anyone had theirs rebuilt and how much did it run?

Thank you Jerry Lewis

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Hornady 366 and the older Pacific DL366's are basically the same animal. I would think they would do the rebuild for you because everything is the same parts wise. Any parts you find listed for the Hornady 366 will fit right on your Pacific. Hornady bought Pacific many years ago and didn't change much on the 366 model other than the name. The customer service at Hornady is first class. I too have a Pacific DL366 and loaded 525 shells on it last night. Give them a call and i think you'll be happy with the help you get. 1-800-338-3220 during business hours.---Matt

3. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

alright

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I have to pacific's from the late 70s...no problem with customer service. I do most of my work myself, but am thinking, after 30 or so years, maybe they both deserve a factory tuneup.

BTW...I always said if my 366 ever really broke, I'd treat myself to a PW. Well, last year it happened...damn thing broke all to hell, and it wouldn't advance anymore.

So i figured here's my chance, I'm finally gonna get a fancy PW with a case feeder and all the bells and whistles.

I figure out what the problem is with the 366 and I call hornady to see about parts. Its a busted spring, and the new one cost $3, including shipping. Maybe it was $5.

Bottom line: I'll have these machines until I die. Damn things won't break bad enough to justify tossing them, LOL.

5. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

million dollar question tho is how much$$$$?

Jerry

6. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

At the last Vandalia Grand they went all thru my 1980 366 and charged me $38. This included parts and labor. Give them a call,in my opinion they are one of the if not the best company on communication and service.

7. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Sent my 366 in for a tune up a few months ago. I was out the price of shipping one way. They tuned it up with a bunch of new parts and even sent me some extras I might need for future replacement. GREAT company and people. Absolutely no reason for me to own ANY other loader with this kind of help available. Plus, turn around time was about a week. Jim

8. 007

007 Member

I have a Pacific 366 in nice shape 12ga with a extra new unused primer tray and a ton of bushings for sale. Just pm me for pictures and I will send. Looks just like my Hornady 366.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pacific 366 tune up