1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific Versalite Wads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HighPowerShooter, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighPowerShooter

HighPowerShooter TS Member

Hi Everyone... I was given about 2000 Pacific Versalite wads (12ga). I know they are an older wad and I can't find any info for them. Especially what wad I can interchange with them for loads. I load mostly RP hulls with 1 1/8z #8's and 700X or Clays

Thanks
    Robert

2. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Down Range now manufactures this wad. Check with their site,for any info you need. Down Range makes an excellent wad.
    Joe Jordan

3. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

versalite, pc, hornady versalite...all the same

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Robert

Call (don't e-mail) Hodgdon and ask. You will get an answer.

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

The Pacific, Hornady, and Downrange Versalites are all basically the same wad design. There were a few slight variations when I compared some of the older ones, but they should interchange using reasonable data with no trouble. If in doubt, call the powder companies and check with Kevin Lewis at Downrange Manufacturing. I use the Downrange Versalite (DRV-12) quite a bit and find the patterns to be quite good with most loads I've tried. They have been pretty consistent with regards to quality as well. I use it mostly in Remington hulls, since the over powder cup does not always play well with the new Winchester AA Hulls.

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Excellent wad.. and Kevin made it even better.. Same loading data..

7. shrek

shrek Active Member

I'd like to find some data for 1 1/8 oz loads with this wad using PB powder in Win AA or Rem STS hulls, but can't seem to find any.

8. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

what color are they? i have some load data for 700x,but the data i have is for pacific VERELITE may not be what you have.

9. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Got this Clays data from an old Hodgdon guide. My older IMR guides don't show the Versalite wads so I can't help with the 700X and PB. I agree with timb99, call Chris Hodgdon. Wayne

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

drv-12 wad

hornady 12 ga versalite wads loads

hornady versalite wad load data

hornady versalite wads
load data for hornady versalite wads
pacific verelite wad load data

pacific versalite wads

versalite wads