1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific Sporting Arms - New Store WOW!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fssberson, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Visited the new Pacific Sporting Arms store today and it gets a WOW - WOW! Beautifully decorated, friendly, and top end guns and equipment. John has his dream store. Congratulations! If you live in So. Cal. go out of your way to visit the shop/store AND bring $$$'s and your credit card. Best wishes to you John H. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

3. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

thats great now they should redo there webcite

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Where is it located at?

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Irwindale, CA. Close to the old store. Call them for exact directions... worth the trip. Fred

6. RayReys

RayReys Member

Just came from there - they're setting up for the grand opening Mar 2-3...let's just say there are a couple of items that have caught my eye ;)

They're a great bunch of folk!

912 W. 10th St. Azusa, CA 91702

:)

7. drgondog

drgondog Member

I was there Monday and met with John and Al Kondak. Perazzi is only 1/2 mile further west,

Best shop and inventory I have ever seen. John H.is well eqipped to dominate other Distibutors across a wide range of High end shotguns, wood and 'stuff'.

The website is better but it could/should be less confusing when searching.

For example I saw a magnificent Model 42 custom there and ws trying to find it.

If you didn't know they had 'field' as a key word for search engine, you had to put "Winchester", then skip 'type' and put "42" in the Model field - to get ALL 42's

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Fred, did John give you a baseball cap? I think I will go out there; my last PSA hat was blown off my head somewhere south of Fresno on hwy 99. Darn, I liked that cap too...

And guess what, John and company are nice people too with wonderful things for sale and great prices and service...can't do better than that!!!

9. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Beautiful shop.

stevew_2008_0303204.jpg

10. SCO/C

SCO/C Active Member

The best gun shop in California.

11. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Thank you steve for the picture. I purchased my first gun from John in 2002 and have bought several more over the years with pleasant experiences ..

ernie

12. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

I buy about 3 new guns a year perazzi, kreighoff. Bought a couple of guns from them and they stuck it in my a_ _ on a deal and I haven't been back for a couple of years. Not going back also. But I understand you can't make everyone happy. That's just the way I feel. I also hope they do very well and wish them all the success in the world. Stan

13. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Stan, how does a shop "take advantage" of you? did they steal you credit card or hold you at gun point. if I make a bad deal I like to take blame for my part, not blame others for my mistake. but, thats just me. I too hope they are very successful, we need all the good gun shops we can get. sorry if this is too aggressive, just my opinion about using a public forum to slam a great shop. Jack

14. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Dunno....but, I was told: The fancier the store, the fancier the prices (to pay for the Overhead!)......

15. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

One thing to consider: Stores sell things based upon the prices they pay and the demand for the item. So one month a store gets something for say, 1000 bucks from the mfg. Then the next month, the price is 800 bucks 'cause the mfg. wants to move the product. The word of a new product or slow sales of the new price "gets out", it always will, and the later buyers get a better deal 'cause the item is no longer a "hot" item.

Therefore, I got a great deal from John on a Model 12 trap when, a few years back, there was little interest in old pump trapguns. The trend changed after that, say two years later, and "sucha deal" will likely never materialize again.

I also bought a new SBT from John at a fair market price. So the "money Gods" give and take on any given day and era.

16. max trap

max trap Member

I think he bought a barrel he felt was misrepresented and there was a issue with the return policy. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.