1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific DL155 loader-- need parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by edv, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edv

edv TS Member

I just bought a used Pacific DL155 12ga. loader at a local gun shop,but its missing a few parts and I would like to get back into loading,this unit would be just fine for my needs. I'm looking for the Automatic Primer Feed kit that was an option for the 155, a used kit would be fine. or if someone has a 155 sitting around and would like to sell it for parts I would be interested. Thanks in advance for any help.... Ed e-mail works just drop xxxs

2. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

I have a used 155 with auto primer feed and several extra parts and bushings. Any idea what it is worth to you?
    DTD

3. edv

edv TS Member

DTD thanks for reply, I have no idea what 155's are worth I picked up this used loader for $20.00 at local gun shop. I will have to pay postage and price of loader or parts, how much do you want for your 155 and parts Thanks Ed P.S. I'm in California

4. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

Ed
    You have email.
    DTD

5. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

Just bringing this post back to the top for Ed. I was not able to help him with the parts he needs.
    DTD

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Still got the primer feed? I could use one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dl-155 loader

dl155 auto primer feed

parts for pacific dl155

parts for pacific dl166 loader

primer feed for dl155 loader