1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific DL-500 hydraulic reloader

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oakley21550, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oakley21550

oakley21550 TS Member

What is the value of a Pacific DL-500 hydraulic reloader and are they any good?
    I found one that might be for sale but cannot seem to find out anything about
    them.

Oakley White

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

O. White: are you sure that it is DL 500 & not a 300,, as i have never heard of that # in the D.L., Pacific, Bair, Hornady line. (all pretty much the same machines). The original manufacturer was Bob Dietmeyer (hence D.L.,,, dietmeyer loader) he sold the rights to Pacific, who sold them to Bair, then back to Pacific, then on to (presently) Hornady . the D.L.s & early Pacifics & Bairs I had were a light blue, later Pacifics & Hornadys were red. I have 1 in 12 ga. & 1 in 20 ga.,, what you have may be aD.L. 300, which is the forerunner to the 350 &366 progressives if so it is an excellent machine (no auto primer drop) many parts are interchangeable. if i can be of anymore help ( or add to the confusion) email me your phone# and i will call and try to help. i have free long distance.. xxxrossinbuford@hotmail.comxxx Ross Puls-- drop the x's for email

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I found a listing in wikipedia for this loader, but never knew of its exsistance until now. Interesting looking loader though.

Oakley,

I have no idea on the value of such a loader.

ss

4. oakley21550

oakley21550 TS Member

The Pacific DL-500 loader did exist. See
    http://pacificreloaders.awardspace.com/Reloaders.htm

Oakley White

5. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

[​IMG]

Hope this shows what you need. Pacific DL-500

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

don't mean to hog this thread, but thanks to Old Rem Fan, i had never seen that model is it old or new??? Ross

7. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

Looking at the color I would have to "guess" that it is old. Pacific was using that color in the late 60's, but I don't know for sure when they went to red, but I think they did everything in red after they changed.

8. TC

TC TS Member

Not exactly sure but I think that one may have been manufactured by Pacific Gunsight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pacific dl 500