1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific DL-360 worth fixing?

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by len loma, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. len loma

len loma TS Member

Looking to set up reloader for my daughters shooting loads. I was given a DL-360 that is missing the shot/powder slide,shot/powder tube bolt flange with I beleive is an aluminum casting and plastic tubes. It seems well contructed and I am sure I could find parts if I look hard enough. If it is a problem child I don't want to waste my time or money on it. Would parts from a 366 work on this? Thank you,Len

2. 333t

333t Member

I had one of these a few years ago and had quite a few problems with the primer seating arrangement. The 360 seats the primer at the top of the same stroke that dumps the powder. Mine was prone to powder spills if the primer didn't seat properly. The powder would then foul up the primer seater and it was a job to clean it out. I got rid of it and now use a 366 that works great. I also used an old 350 that worked well. I wouldn't spend any time or money on 360 parts. There are lots of better loaders out there.

Phil

3. len loma

len loma TS Member

Phil thanks for your thoughts. It may become a can crusher. Len

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.