1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pacific 366 question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Calkidd, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I have the opportunity to purchase a Pacific 366. From what I can see it will need a primer tray/tube and new shot and powder tubes. There may be other parts that need replacement, but since I am a MEC guy I am not sure. Other than that it is in good working order, or at least it appears that way and everything there seems to be in good shape.

What should I expect to pay for a machine like this? I see that working, good condition loaders are going for $200-$250. I guess it also comes down to what it would cost for the new parts too.

Bryan

2. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Steal it 100.00 bux. A fair price to the seller 150.00 being as it needs a few bux. Yes, they bring 200-250 all the time in good working condition.

3. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

himarkhas it right, and those 2 parts are not expensive. If you are accustomed to Mec the 366 will require some getting used to but once you get the differences figured out you'll sell the Mec, I've had both, the 366 is a much better built machine, built like a battleship. Ross Puls

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

You might want to make sure the Pacific you are considering has the swing out wad guide, powder/shot shut off and auto advance. The earlier ones may not have some or any of those features and not be as user friendly.

5. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

It has the all that was mentioned. I am waiting on their answer of how much they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.