1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pachmayr vs Kickeez

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I have a few trap guns that are in need of recoil pads. I have Kickeez on most of my guns. However, I have a Pachmayr on one of my Model 12's and I seem to like the looks of it (cosmetically). I also feel that it performs as well as the Kickeez pads that I have. I know the Kickeez is the most popular pad. Any thoughts about the comparison between the two? Thanks. Ed

2. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Forget about both of them and go with a trapdude pad. They are the only pad I will ever use again.

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

For aesthetics, and for hunting and any shooting game that does not allow a premounted gun I prefer the Pachmayr Decelerator. For recoil reduction there is nothing better than KickEeze.

4. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

I agree with aaaskeet; first I tried a Kickeez universal on my XT, and I now have the Gooey Trapdude pad on it, which I really prefer. I think the convex pads like the Gooey and the Kickeez Rocker pads are the way to go - JoeBerg

5. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

Always used Kickeez and have used Trapdude gooey pad. Phil Simms recently made a stock for my and tried eh Pachmayer pad it I love it and that is what I will be usiing from now on. Soft but not sticky and good recoil obsorbtion. Suck into the should great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.