1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PA...What Happened ???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by zoom, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoom

zoom TS Member

PA just went for Obama......The NRA has over 4 million members and over 1/3 of then live in PA. It's a sad day for the NRA. If the club that I belong to didn't require being a NRA member I would drop them like a hot potato.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Why blame NRA?

You have large population centers on each end of the State that are more Democrat than Republican and want their social programs and have bought the hype how evil Romney is.

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

PA is like two different states.

4. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Just check out the vote totals from Philadelphia county versus the rest of the state. I have to admit to some question when the vote totals in Philly are Obama 5 to 1 against Romney.

The smallest county in the state by area completely out numbers the other 66 counties. Both Erie and Allegheny county only went Obama by 3 to 2 while almost all of the other counties went Romney. Now to me being 5 to 1 seems extremely out of line. Vote fraud maybe???

5. zoom

zoom TS Member

And the wrong state won.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Not the NRA's fault, its the "people" who are blind to what is happening all around them.

It started over 50 years ago.

7. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

People just want 4 more years of this "prosperity" and unaffordable energy. Amazing. Regards, Ed

8. zoom

zoom TS Member

Chris Christie...the big blimp that he is did help buy holding hands with obama
    on his trip to NJ. Didn't help the people of NJ and NYCthey are still suffering

9. William681

William681 Member

Perhaps it is time for Electorial votes to be apportioned by percentage of popular vote in each individual state, rather than winner takes it all even if it is by just one vote????

Please excuse punctuation,(ha), and spelling.
    Me and Capt. Morgan are watching the results in NC and waiting on baited breath.

It will be a late night.

Did all I could, paid for a billboard, worked phones, went door to door.

If you voted for the O, I pray for the life you have sentenced your grand-children to.

Bill

10. zoom

zoom TS Member

Bill ......WELL SAID......Thanks for the work you did

Bill...from NC

11. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Gave up your religion and your guns...

12. zoom

zoom TS Member

When ...hell freezes over...!!!!

13. JH

JH Well-Known Member

zoom,

Your IMBECILIC comment shall not go unchallenged. PA has two little obstacles named Philadelphia and Pittsburgh....large cities are breeding grounds for Obama supporters....check the voting in all states with large cities.....the urban areas went for Obama in virtually all battleground states........

I see the anti-gunners will be emboldened and will very quickly move to ban many types of guns and tax ammo, etc.

Guns will be viewed as "toxic" and in need of taxation...(cigarettes?)

Perhaps the blame should be on the many millions of gun owners who DO NOT BELONG TO THE NRA AND VOTED FOR OBAMA!

14. zoom

zoom TS Member

Now that you got that off your chest I ask you, did the NRA speake at any gatherings in PA ? Did they vist any of the gun clubs in your area ? If not I can tell you they did here. As close as it was I am proud to say our state went RED. By the way the term "imbecilic" has not been used in Psych. termonology in years so go take a class my hypersensitive friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.