1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PA State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 46_trap, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

The 116th PA Shoot, (The Eastern Grand ?) is to start on monday June 11th and runs through saturday June 16th.
    The Colonial Classic (warm up for state shoot) is scheduled on the 9th and 10th of June.
    See you there, I am the shooter with a BT-99 (PFS stock) on black walnut golf cart. Wearing a retired AF hat...
    Bud

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

See you at the PA state shoot, Bud. Martin is the tall, thin guy shooting a Winchester 101 with an NRA sticker on the stock (he has brown salt and pepper hair and a trim beard and mustache...walks slow...LOL!!!). I will be the blonde with a TM-1 that has a RAD recoil reducer and gold precision trigger, and I carry a black nylon shooting bag with pins and a Marines patch on it.

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

The Pa. website shows it running thru Sunday the 17th. Will there be any shooting on Sunday, or will it stop on Saturday as you indicated.

We are coming from Indiana, and need to know.

Danny

4. Dusted1

Dusted1 TS Member

Sunday the 17th is the State Handicap Championship. They will be shooting that day

5. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Can anyone post a shoot schedule for Pa. State?

Danny

6. Mac V

Mac V Guest

7. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

I had in mind that someone would see (Eastern Grand ?) and remark about it.
    The PA State shoot, is the Grand for most shooter's in the Eastern Zone. For me, living in Berwick, it is the once in the year chance to shoot with some of the best shooters in the ATA. I really don't care to go to Sparta, and travel through a gun control state. Have a nice day alf174.
    Bud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.