1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PA State Shoot And AIM State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by reddeath, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

reddeath_2011_0106.jpg

reddeath_2011_01061.jpg

reddeath_2011_01062.jpg

reddeath_2011_01063.jpg

Here is our AIM team for this year, our first team took Third in the state! Our team was beat (1st & 2nd) by one rock! Look out guys the Valley Thunder is on the move. LOL! Great job guys!

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Craig, good job and thanks for the photos. I guess you saw/heard about the new tax status announced at the meeting, that PSSA has acquired so they are able to pump much needed funds into the youth programs. I'm not sure; but think PSSA has taken the lead, nationally, and I applaud the forward thinking leadership of our fine organization. Those kids are the future of our sport, y'know.

See U at the PA Grand.....mike

3. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Congratulations, that's a fine looking group you have there!

Link to 2011 PA AIM Results

http://masondixonclaybusters.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2011/06/2011PAAIMResults.pdf

4. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

And congrats to you guy on the Mason Dixon Clay busters. Wow you have a large group of kids. Hopefully someday soon we will have a group that large. Also thanks for the PA AIM results, I have been trying to find them every where.

I now see why you sent me the results!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss-typed and stated that our team came in first in the state.

Meant THIRD!

I did correct that sorry!

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

BTW, I shot with Joseph and Ian Recla up on bank 7 and enjoyed being on the squad with them. Mr. & Mrs Recla were right there and couldn't have been more supportive or nicer to their squad mates. When I saw them the next day, I was cordially greeted with smiles and hand shakes. Those boys, families, and coaches are the future of trapshooting, I believe. Keep it up, guys, you're doing a great job, and are much appreciated.

best...mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

aim pa shoot

aim pa state trap shoot

pa state aim shooting