1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PA South Eastern Zone Championship

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dedpair, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Just wanted to congratulate Glenn Kelly on winning the singles championship today, with a lone 200. It was even more special, as this was his first ever perfect 200. I must also throw a plug in for the Skip Klinger " Trapshooting Clinics " to which Glenn is a proud graduate!!

Nice Shooting Buddy!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Graupp

2. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Could that be the same Glenn who cooks my breakfast at south end ? Congrats Glen

crab

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

He's usually a better cook than shooter. Well done Glen!!

4. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Jeff,

Congratulations to Glenn. South End is the club where I registered my first ever targets in 1970. Lotsa firsts at the club including first 50 straight at handicap, etc. Great memories from a first-rate shooting location with a lot of history and a super cheeseburger. Wish I was there.

Regards to all, Mike Mann

5. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

How was the turn out? The Western Pa zone was terrible. Maybe 55 shooters today. Yesterday only 55 shooters.

6. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

smsnyder

I agree with you on the turn out IF it would have been at Ruffsdale there woulod have been twice as many shooters and much better scores!!!! RJ runs a nice shoot but some of his help is very questionable!!!

7. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Please let me assure you this has nothing to with the great kids that scored for us but the help in the office!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.