1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PA shooter Stacey Sellers passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by double release, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double release

double release Member

Stacey Sellers lost her battle with cancer on Thursday, February 10th at approximately 8:00 P.M. She will always be remembered by her friends for her great courage and positive attitude as she faced her illness for 16 years. Her smile and sense of humor will be greatly missed. Belinda Pascoe

2. lisalong

lisalong Member

Oh no. She put up one hell of a fight. We should all be so brave while being pleasant. My heart goes out to Jean. She's going to have a rough time.

3. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Stacey was incredibly brave, she refused to give up or give in. She will always be remembered for her grace and courage!She will be missed on the line. My heart goes out to Jean! Diane Eccles Kaysa

4. TjayE

TjayE Member

Sorry to hear of Stacey's passing. She did fight a long hard battle with the Big C. Condolences to Jean and family. Tom Ezolt

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Very sorry to read about yet another PA shooter passing. I don't know Jean, but I pray that she will have peace and loving memories.

6. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

I am so sorry to hear of Stacy’s passing. What a nice, kind person. I never heard her complain…ever…even when it was obvious that she was not having a good day health wise. “Courageous” falls way short of describing her fight against this dreaded disease. Good by Stacy. May you rest in peace.

Jean you have my heartfelt condolences.

7. PaShooter

PaShooter Member

Very sorry to hear of Stacey's passing!! She was a very courageous person indeed!! Had the pleasure of camping next to Jean in Elysburg for several years. Stacey was always around and never complained and had a very positive attitude. She will be missed!!

Paul H
    Imperial, PA

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I was never lucky enough to meet Stacey...I'm sure I missed out on a very special person...my prayers to the families of those lost and to those still battling this awful disease

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I never had the pleasure of meeting this Lady, Sounds like she had alot of heart. My condolences to the family. Dave Bishop

10. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

So very sorry to hear of Stacy's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with Jean. Carol Gould

11. double release

double release Member

I talked to Jean twice today. Keep her in your prayers. She lost a daughter and a best friend. She told me that she was there when Stacey was born and she was there when she died. She is broken hearted, but she is tough. It is easy to see where Stacey got her strength. Several have asked about arrangements. The family has a meeting on Monday, so I will have information after that. Belinda

12. DiFab

DiFab TS Member

Jean,I am so sorry and i speak for the squad Danny,Dave,Mike,John,Doc,Charley,Steve. Stacey was my neigbog at the pa state shoot and A good friend she will bee missed . John DiFabio

13. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Jean, I am sorry to hear of Stacey's passing. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers along with so many others.
    Jo Ann Love Lewis

14. DFoster

DFoster Member

I never had the pleasure of meeting Stacey but heard a lot from her mom, Jean you are in out thoughts and prayers,
    Diane and Jim Foster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.