1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PA Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Travioli, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

What are anyone's thoughts on the PA grand this year in regards to attendance...for those going to the PA Grand in Elysburg.

Travis

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I'm attending Saturday only. I'm sure the attendance will be down a little. The State Shoot was also down in attendance.

Dale

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Good luck, Dale. I was planning on shooting for the first time in four months and at my first registered targets in two years with Paul Quattlebaum at the Virginia State Shoot this weekend but now have to work at Williams Grove and Lincoln speedways Friday and Saturday, respectively. Not many other officials are technically knowledgeable enough to inspect sprint cars and the one guy who could replace me now cannot, so I'll be working instead of shooting (as usual).

Shoot well!

Ed

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Will be there tomorrow (Sat)...a mere 3 hr. ride from Delaware.

Curt

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks Ed. I ended up with a 195 in Saturdays singles. Not great but not horrible either. The new Beretta is working out great.

Norry is having a shoot next weekend. If you don't have any racing events to attend maybe you'll want to give it a try. I'm sure Neil would be happy to see you there.

I'm only shooting one day but haven't decided which one. Most likely Saturday.

Dale

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

No racing events? That means late November!

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.