1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PA closing clubs, DER and solid waste

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Goozer, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goozer

Goozer TS Member

We have a very real threat here in PA . Our DER is calling shot and targets solid waste . Your club may be in violation of dumping solid waste on the surface . They have already shut down the 7 H club . We have a gun grapper Democrap Governer here in PA that is anti second amendment as they come .

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. brigade

brigade TS Member

I second Gary...Ed

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

There were some Pennsylvania shooters that I know that voted the liberal ticket this year. I didn't understand it. No matter what I told them, they brushed it off.

For those of you in other states, I would pay attention to what happens in ANY state. Once it works in PA, they will try the same thing elsewhere. The push has been on, and shooters are starting to feel it.

5. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Here is Pa no matter how sportsman vote,the black vote in Phila, Scranton & Pittsburg has a larger turn out and they vote democrat every time.

Thats why they campain there and all the money goes to those big three every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.