1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pa. and Obummer

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by MACH4RANDY, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

As many shooter as I see here from Pa.
    And it is going to Obama
    I would have never dreamed

2. zoom

zoom TS Member

The NRA has over 4 million members and 1/3 of them live in PA. I would ask then why PA went the way it did.

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Like was said..the districting gives all power to the urban and the rural folk being effectively suppressed...Md has been that way for decades

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<i><blockquote>"The NRA has over 4 million members and 1/3 of them live in PA."</blockquote></I>Around 400,000 in PA is more like it...1.3 mil, never. And how many of them voted?

Keller

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

PA is coal country and Obama is singlehandedly killing that industry. Apparently they haven't started hurting enough up there to realize they voted for more of the same job loss and poverty.

The Keystone Pipeline would have created thousands of jobs up there as well but Obama put a stop to that also.

Makes me wonder about the mindset of the PA voters. Hard to understand folks voting for a politician, again, that makes your life worse.

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

It's really pretty simple. The voters in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh NEEDED their government entitlements more than the rest of us WANTED our freedoms so more of them bothered to vote.

Like I said in another thread, our Game Commission sells 953,000 resident hunting licenses every year, there practically is a gun club on every street corner and Pennsylvania is home to the most registered trapshooters yet we elect a Democrat every time!

Ed

7. BT99

BT99 Member

It hard to overcome about 4 hundred thousand entitlement seekers in
    Philadelphia. Average Ed has it right.

8. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

The day America died, RIP. You will never see another republican Pres. By the time the next election rolls around there will be more voters riding in the wagon then pulling it. Good by America. Not fiction....fact. Bernie K

9. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Calvin has it right........people in rural Md have no say at all in the political arena.That being said there are 4 counties in Md. that control our political outcomes.....the rest of the state need not even bother to vote..............been this way for along time(too long).What we(Marylanders) need is this........One vote per county(add up all the votes per county, whoever wins that county get one vote......add up all the counties.....,and you have your outcome)Pretty simple,and the outcome would have been alot differant........at least it would have in Md.

D.P.Reynolds

10. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

That's a good idea and because it makes so much sense, the politicos would never allow it.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.