1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P2K Range, El Cajon, Ca

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BigBearRod, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

This looks like a beautiful range (check the web site above). I was just wondering if anyone has shot trap there and what they thought of it?

Thanks, Rod

2. Reinz

Reinz Member

I visited there last year from Texas. I was not able to shoot though.

Very impressive facility. As Barfin said, a very courteous and professional staff. The place was hoppin'.

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Nice place and good people. I shoot there every year when I visit. The pictures of the expansions look good.

It does get busy on the weekend.

If you're a game player ask about Lemon Grove. Take the big stuff.

Ajax

4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I've been a member there for many years. The place has gone through quite a renovation lately. And they're not done yet. The lower trap field has had new lanes poured and they haven't rotated the machine to match the lanes yet. So lanes 4 and 5 are really wicked shooting if you get a hard right. Good place to shoot. I go there probably 3 times a month on Saturday mornings when they open.

Kevin

5. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Thanks for the responses. I'm gonna go durring the week. I appreciate the info, it's a 3 hour drive so I didn't want to go there without some insite.

Thanks again, Rod

6. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Hi Barry, I shoot at Redlands all the time and I love it there. I'll be there tomorrow as a matter of fact. Once in a while I like to try a range that I haven't been to before, just for fun. I always meet new (and nice) people and I like shooting against different trap machines.

Thanks again, Rod

7. BD457

BD457 Member

I shoot there at least twice a week. Once in the evening because they're open until 9:00 on tuesday, wednesday and thursday. There's usually nobody else besides me and my son on Wednesday nights. Sunday mornings we hit the bottom field and get ready for the hard rights.

If you happen to show up and end up on the bottom field, the mic on lane two is very tempermental. Make loooooong calls for the bird so as to avoid frusteration of the bird not fly'n. Have a good time.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.