1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P W PRIMER TRAY VIBRATOR

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by soup, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soup

soup Member

RELOADERS ,

A week or so ago Whiz White stated that he would make another batch of his tray vibrators if there was enough interest . He needs AT LEAST 10 in order to buy parts and make a run worthwhile . So far there are 7 folks that responded . If 3 or more people are interested we will all be getting an addition for the PW Press that solves the primer feeding problems . No more tapping the tray etc . So if you are interested drop him an email at whiz@swsupply.com

Thank you in advance for your time .

SOUP

2. himark

himark Well-Known Member

How much are they?

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

OK I committed to 2 of them and Jim said that would put him at 9. He needs one more so if any interested please contact him.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Just for you guys...I don't mind the tapping. Heck I don't even have power to that side of the loading room.

Rick in Mt.

6. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Hi guys, Whiz stated they would be around $100. I hope 1 more person will signup. I bought a Platinum 2000 from him a few years back when he was selling them on Ebay.

John

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

OK, SOUP, now you did it.

I could not for the life of me figure out why all the emails and calls today with interest in these. Rick D in MT just emailed to order one, and two fellas in NE, so that makes 10.

Maybe I'd just better order enough parts to make 20. It's a good time at -2ยบ today and more of that damned white stuff. Heck, we should be seeing iris plants growing by now. I even mowed my property Xmas day in shorts on the tractor... not today. Man we've got about 9" of that stuff on the ground and the wife just called to tell me it's snowing again. UGH!!!!

Anyway, with all your interest, I'll get these going. Oh, they come with the thumbs screws too! Forgot to mention that. I don't want you 800B guys having to screw around with an Allen wrench loosening up those 4 reservoir screws, so at the $100 I can afford to throw those in.

I am attaching a picture that shows an early model, but I've upscaled it some. These come with complete instructions and all necessary mounting hardware, etc.

Thanks again Bill (SOUP)... you the man.

Whiz
    [​IMG]

8. dhg

dhg TS Member

9. whiz white

Rick, I guess I could make one with a 9V batters for you.

Whiz

10. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Whiz, that would save me running power across the room, I even have that walled rocked, taped, and painted. The little bit it would run while reloading, the battery should last a long time.

Rick in Mt.

11. dhg

dhg TS Member

TTT

12. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

I thought I needed one of these until I followed the suggestion of waxing the primer tray. A couple of coats + a good polishing and I've not had a sticky primer problem since.

I've probably run 1K through it without having to re-wax.

13. whiz white

Rick: I have decided to build a few with a 9V DC battery for you and a couple other buys. I just today ordered the parts to do it.

The battery will sit in an easily accessable clip and I plan to attach it under the main electronics box.

Whiz

14. whiz white

I ordered enough parts to make a couple more in either 12VDC or ones that will accept an external 9V battery (would ship, of course, with a battery).

These come with complete step-by-step instructions and a small parts kit to aid in their installation; extra fuse, etc. If ever uninstalled, nothing is altered to devalue your reloader.

If interested, email me directly at the above address. I need all pertinent shipping information. Payment can be PayPal, credit cards (all types), and your personal check is always acceptable with no "holding" for bank clearance. I just don't do that unless it's into the thousands.

These are $100 and probably $8.50 to cover the postage for the box they come in. I expect to have all done and shipped this month.

Remember, I have enough parts coming to make a couple more.

Jim "Whiz" White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pw primer vibrator