1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

--- P/W PLATINUM 2000 For Sale ---

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I took in trade (actually got it to go through) and customer of mine decided on a new one.

All you guys who've been calling/emailing for a good used reloder, this would be it!

I have a Platinum 2000 12 gauge reloader here at the shop that I am going through. It has a brand new crosshead (other was marginal) and all new bushing, bearing, liners, springs, shoulder bolts, etc. This is my standard 100% complete rebuild which can run as much as $400.

It has the Externally Adjustable Brass Primer Seating Assembly with my new hardened steel primer seating shaft (new), and my new style beefier primer ram. Has the EZ-Fill Hopper system that hasn't seen much reloading. It has the Removal Dies, etc.

I will warranty it for a year against NORMAL wear and tear, not operator error. It will come with my After Sale Packet of goodies that you get when you buy a new reloader from me.

I need $550 and shipping out of it. This is a firm price becuse I should get $600-$650 for it. Shipping to the coasts runs $42-$45 dollars. Ships in standard P/W shipping crate. I won't ship a reloader any other way. I don't want any trades unless it is an 800 Plus or another Platinum, but prefer a straight out sale at this price.

A new one sells for slightly under $800 delivered.

Here's the deal: First one with the money gets it. I was holding it for someone who has been dragging their feet on it, and in the process I turned down two guys already. I didn't take their names because I thought I had this one sold. I take VISA, M/C and PayPal (+4% for PayPal).

Thanks.

Jim "Whiz" White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT

3. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT

5. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SHE IS SOLD!

Thanks for looking and thanks to GRUNT and Llano for keeping this current.

Whiz WHite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.