1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Platinum 2000 12 Gauge - Super - PICTURES

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a widow's Platinum 2000 12 gauge to sell for her late husband, located about 45 minutes from me here in Rapid City SD.

This reloader was sold and boxed to ship to South Africa, but at $859 to ship, the deal did not culminate.

I need $650 out of this great machine that I have gone through, although only cleaning was really what was required. I will warranty it same as a new machine. Everything comes with it as if you bought it new, except I have installed my new style hardened Primer Ram, and new hardened steel Primer Seating Post. You can see in the photos it was NOT well-used, nor abused, but treated extremely well.

Weight is 49 pounds to your zip code with ACTUAL shipping charges. I get a pretty good deal with FedEx.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

PS: Wanted to add that early this morning I uploaded a new and complete price list for parts for the 800 Plus machines. Click my website above and you can download and print the price list with schematic numbers. It is a PDF file to make it easier to donwload and print. Prices are not 100% current, although some have been updated.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Up for Whiz.. I have one of these and it has served me well. With the upgrades Jim did on it, you are ready to go

3. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks, Lou:

I forgot to mention that because I was planning to ship this to the folks in Paarl, South Africa, I was throwing in a new Grivory Cylinder. They ARE warranted for life, but I didn't want them having to ever wait to order one from the States, if they ever needed one.

Consequently, that is also included in the package.

Whiz

4. DAS

DAS Member

0   0   0

Whiz, In the third picture is that the final crimp spring(p/n duom350500)? I need to order one for my 12 ga. platinum 2000.

5. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I probably have the spring.

Reloader has been sold to a gentleman in UT.

Thanks for the inquiries guys.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.