1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Patriot Flyer and Pricing Picture

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

[​IMG]

These will be ready to ship soon. Place your order today to ensure one of the first shipments.

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

So, the reloader and electronic power indexing for what, $2000? Does the shell feeder work with this combination?

3. whiz white

Shell Feeder works with this, that's why the remodeled the handle.

WW

4. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Very nice.

Whiz, should be a nice day tomorrow. Hope you can make it out to shoot tomorrow afternoon.

Bud

5. whiz white

If I can shoot in shorts, I just might be there.

I tried out a new barrel on my MX14 a week ago, and the gun just didn't feel/fit good enough, even though I had it tweaked like my other one. So I luckily sold the barrel yesterday to a gentleman in MA.

Now if I could just sell the combo. I'd be happier. I haven't shot more the 250 rounds with it either. Cabela's had it listed for $11,060, and it never sold, even after I told them to lower the price to $9,500. They didn't, so I picked it up and brought it home.

I just can't seem to find a Perazzi that shoots so damn well from the 27 better than my MX6. Kinda wanted a higerh dollar one, but...?

Furthermore, the way I shot in the cold and wind, Tuesday a week ago, I need a helluva lot of practice. I guess I can't put my P guns away for 8 months and then expect to "run 'em"... but I kinda do.

Hope you see you out there Sunday... if it's nice.

Whiz

6. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Looks like a very nice loader. But for that price my MEC will have to do.Clyde

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.