1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Owners/Maintenance Manuals

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim Cunningham, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

I can now offer copies of the Owners manuals for the various P/W reloaders and a maintenance manual, that I wrote, with illustrations, for the 800's,900's and 2000/800+ machines. Delivery by mail at $7.00 or in PDF format to your E mail address for $6.00. I haven't got them on the web sight yet but you can order by phone at (904) 260-9498 or 910-0245. Or by mail at 9546 Shellie Rd. Jacksonville, Fl. 32257.
    Jim Cunningham

2. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

3. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

4. redbone99

redbone99 Member

I have a Size-O-Matic 900 and a couple of 375's and the owner manual's have pictures of such poor quality that they are of little value.The pictures are just like a black silhouette. You can not see any detail. I'm suprised with the quality and price of the press they can't do better on the manual.I would be willing to pay for new manual's if they were of quality that could be used.

5. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

Withoput seeing what you have I can't say that mine are better, but I have very good copies that have scanned well and should be good. If you want to send me a scanned copy of one of the pages you are upset with I may be better able to judge.
    Jim Cunningham

6. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

7. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

8. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

9. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

I have the PW 800B manual in PDF that I made. I will e-mail to people for a donation, however it is about 25mb in size. The pictures are crystal clear.

Remove the XXX at the begining and end of e-mail to request a copy.

10. Jim Cunningham

Jim Cunningham TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jim cunningham pw manual