1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W New Electric Drive Almost Sold Out

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz white, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Factory just called and indicated that there are only 5 of the new electric drives available.

They have to order more motors and that puts them about 10 week out, plus time to assemble, etc.

If you want one, get it now or the summer will be half over before they become available again.

If I can get all these five sold in the next couple of days, but it has to be all five, I will pass along the 5% discount on to you.

[​IMG]

Whiz White<BR>
    P/W Distributor

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

The copy in the ad says,

"---features a smooth, heavy duty motor with a built-in break system making sure the system will stop instantly---"

So does that mean that it has built-in obsolescence and will "break" without any warning just like most of the mechanical junk coming out of American auto factories?

Mac

3. whiz white

Like I said before, there is always a stupid question lingering out there. No, this is not coming out of an auto factory, this is comping out of a reloader factory. Can you find your way to the automotive therad site?

You actually wasted your and my time typing that.

Is it Mick or Mike?

4. whiz white

I went back and looked through most of his 485 posts... curiously enough he quotes the poster and then throws some crap, tries to disprove, and generally try to point out flaws...rarely a helpful response.

There are two kinds of people in this world. When you walk down the street, trip and fall (1) says "Have a nice trip?", and (2) the other asks "Can I help you up?"

Sad thing is that he is/was one of my customers.

It's hard for me disregard a response. I have no problem responding... as long as I have enough hours in the day.

Thanks for your reply.

Whiz

5. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Wiz you have given so much to the sport and it's shooters, those of us who really enjoy the sport and it's fine people will never think twice about blowing off a jerk like your responder.
    Thank you!

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Whiz- It looks like PW has another winner.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.