1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Front Drop System pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ivanhoe, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Doug you seem to be having a little difficulty with those photos. Maybe I can help.

Bob Lawless

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Doug, I guess it's been too long since I owned my P-W. I don't get what that gadget is supposed to do.

I was hoping they would come out with a front-eject system for completed shells - having them come off the back of the machine always seemed "backwards" to me, as I like to give them a quick inspection and box them as I go instead of discovering a problem 200 shells later.

Ed

Okay - the additional photos now viewable tell the story. Great idea!

Ed

4. locdoc

locdoc Member

Bob,

I thought I was using the right image code for insertion into the body of the message. On photo Bucket I selected "direct link". Should it have been something else?

Doug

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Just curious, is there any reason to have the front dump, and a drop in the back (PVC) as well?

6. locdoc

locdoc Member

P/W is no longer marketing the Front Drop System. These pics just show what it looked like when it was available.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Doug to tell you the truth I use the newer method that David has provided. It has been so long since I use photobucket I can't remember how to do it that way anymore. At any rate I have sent you a PM with a little help on using the newer method it really is easier.

Bob Lawless

8. locdoc

locdoc Member

Got it..... Thanks Bob.

Doug

9. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<I>"I thought I was using the right image code for insertion into the body of the message. On photo Bucket I selected "direct link". Should it have been something else?"</I>

Yes, just save the images to your own hard drive ("My Pictures") and when you write your post, click the link above the text box that say something like "Insert/Upload Image". Browse to the image wherever you stored it and upload it to the forum server. Select where you want it to appear (before or after your text) and the text editor will insert the code into you post for you.

Photos load more quickly that way than by linking to PhotoBucket.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.