1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

P/W Front Bucket Dump cost?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Does anyone recall what the last retail pricing was for the front bucket dump for the P/W 800+? I just purchased one of these loaders, and its coming with one, which I don't think i'll need (who knows though), so i'm trying to figure out what the cost was so I can price it accordingly to sell if I end up not needing it. I have 2 friends w/ PWs, one that has the dump, and he thought it was around $100, and my other buddy thought it was b/w 100 and 150

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I cannot remember. I added it on to my P2000 but it has been 7 - 8 years ago. What I can say though is that I think you will keep it. It works well

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

$50 I believe. Let me know where to meet you and I'll but it from you.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rich- Will keep you in mind if and when I decide to sell it.

5. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

The P/W 2007 catalog says $59.95 + shipping.

BTW:They are no longer available.

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

How does everyone contain the shells that shoot out the back of the machine?

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

looks like you could build a front drop almost as easy as the back drop, with the PVC. I am still debating on cutting a hole or not. But what else am I going to use the bench for? hehe.

8. locdoc

locdoc Member

I still have a few. $55.00 delivered.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

9. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have a hole cut in the bench behind the loader (like everyone else). After it falls through the whole I have a 18" diameter pan under it to catch the shells. The pan is about 10" from the bottom of the bench.I also padded the bottom of the pan with some foam padding to deaden the fall. I also sloped the pan left to right about 30* so when a case comes through the hole it does not hit the loaded shells, then when it hits the pan it roles down hill out of the way.
    I hope I explained it good but if anybody has any questions feel free to P.M. me. It works really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.